|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3. The Affair at Brownrigg Mill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim Farrow do for a living?
(a) Operates a mill.
(b) Minister to others.
(c) Raise crops.
2. What surprises Tim about the traveler on the canoe?
(a) She was in the army.
(b) He was actually a freed man.
(c) She was quite pretty for being so old.
(d) She was actually young and beautiful.
3. Who dislikes Tim's new wife?
(a) Tim's daughter.
(b) Tim's ex wife.
(d) People in the community.
4. What type of animal runs through the mill after a loud banging occurs on the door?
5. What happens when Seaman Brooks got to the shore?
(a) The light vanished.
(b) The man ran away.
(c) He was swept into the current.
(d) The figure disappeared.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year do Seaman Brooks and his Coast Guard warn the public about an upcoming hurricane?
2. What coast were Seaman Brooks and his crew sailing?
3. Who is White Cloud?
4. What did the grand jury write on the indictment papers to dismiss the woman who was accused of witchcraft in North Carolina?
5. How does Tim die?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)