|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3. The Affair at Brownrigg Mill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Robert Austin and his family?
(a) They arrive safely on the mainland.
(b) They set sail to the East Indies.
(c) They are shipwrecked on Coney Island.
(d) They are shipwrecked on Colington Island.
2. How does Tim die?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He accidentally cuts his own self with an axe.
(c) He starves to death.
(d) He drowns.
3. What does Tim find the mill is filled with when he goes to check on it?
(a) Ants and cockroaches.
(b) Fireflies and grasshoppers.
(c) Frogs and bees.
(d) Frogs and fireflies.
4. Who is Elnora engaged to?
(b) A man in Europe.
(d) No one.
5. What does King Cashie form?
(a) The Tuscacora Army.
(b) The Tuscacora Confederacy.
(c) The Tuskeegee Troop.
(d) The Tuscaloogee Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the people who complain about Tim's new wife?
2. What is the young prince in "Indian Gallows" named?
3. On what island do the events of "Indian Gallows" occur?
4. What kind of tree is the tree from "Indian Gallows"?
5. What did Seaman Brooks see on the shore?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)