|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3. The Affair at Brownrigg Mill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young prince in "Indian Gallows" named?
2. In what time period did the person from the legend in "The Gray Man of Hatteras" live?
(a) Mid 1700s.
(b) The 1900s.
(c) Late 1800s.
(d) The 1800s.
3. How does the woman speak to Tim's daughter?
4. What did Seaman Brooks see on the shore?
(a) A floating light.
(b) A man walking.
(c) A man beckoning to the sea as if in warning.
(d) A floating head.
5. When does the dram tree's existence end?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must a ship do upon leaving the harbor in "The Dram Tree"?
2. What is White Cloud's dying wish?
3. What reason does Whedbee give for North Carolina being virtually witch free?
4. What is the tree in Edenton a landmark for?
5. Who is White Cloud?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)