|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8. The Beckoning Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Legend of Old Buck" who rescues the survivors?
(a) American troops.
(b) No one.
(d) An old white man.
2. Who is gravely ill from the British's abuse?
3. What happened to end the existence of the dram tree?
(a) It was cut down.
(b) A hurricane uprooted it.
(c) An ice storm's advancing flow snapped its roots.
(d) Nothing it still exists.
4. What color is the item that Caleb helps build for the war?
5. What happens if a sailor or ship does not comply with the dram tree's rules?
(b) They will go hungry.
(c) Bad luck will befall them.
(d) They will forever be thirsty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What coast were Seaman Brooks and his crew sailing?
2. Who does Tim see emerging on a canoe down the river?
3. Who is honored by the Continental Congress?
4. Who does Carlos fall out of favor with?
5. Who does "The Legend of Old Buck" give credit to killing the dragon?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)