|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8. The Beckoning Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes it hard for the colonists to reach their war supplies in "Currituck Jack"?
(a) The local Indian tribe.
(b) The English Patriots.
(c) The Birtish army.
(d) The British navy.
2. Who is honored by the Continental Congress?
3. What is the mansion from "The Beckoning Hands" connected to?
(a) The town's hall.
(b) The shore.
(d) The road.
4. What island do the survivors in "The Legend of Old Buck" arrive to?
(a) Hatteras Island.
(b) Dram Tree Island.
(c) Coney Island.
(d) Colington Island.
5. Who sneaks a knife to his comrades in the hold of the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Tim about the traveler on the canoe?
2. What happened to end the existence of the dram tree?
3. Where must the dragon promise never to return if he is awarded his mercy?
4. Who does Carlos take with him after his exile?
5. In "The Legend of Old Buck" who rescues the survivors?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)