|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8. The Beckoning Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes it hard for the colonists to reach their war supplies in "Currituck Jack"?
(a) The British navy.
(b) The English Patriots.
(c) The Birtish army.
(d) The local Indian tribe.
2. Who is gravely ill from the British's abuse?
3. Who does Carlos fall out of favor with?
(a) The King of Scotland.
(b) The King of Spain.
(c) The King of England.
(d) The King of France.
4. Where is the only other widespread North Carolinian story about witches set in?
(a) In the mansion of Brownrigg.
(b) At The Brownrigg Mill.
(c) On Colington Island.
(d) On Hatteras Island.
5. Who is Don Carlos?
(a) The King of Spain.
(b) A duke in Spain.
(c) A Saint.
(d) A prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Caroline and her mother hold in the mansion year's after the pirate's death?
2. What did the grand jury write on the indictment papers to dismiss the woman who was accused of witchcraft in North Carolina?
3. What does Caleb begin to help build for the colonial troops?
4. Who do the British think they convince to defect to their side?
5. Where does "Currituck Jack" take place?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)