1. Indian Gallows
1. On what island do the events of "Indian Gallows" occur?
2. How old is the tree in "Indian Gallows"?
(a) 200 years old.
(b) 30 years old.
(c) 300 years old.
(d) 100 years old.
3. What kind of tree is the tree from "Indian Gallows"?
(a) A Dogwood.
(b) An American Oak.
(c) A Magnolia.
(d) A Maple.
4. What do the branches of the tree form in "Indian Gallows"?
(a) An arch.
(b) A doorway.
(c) A heart.
(d) A hand.
5. What year does the history of the tree from "Indian Gallows" date back to?
6. What happens to Robert Austin and his family?
(a) They arrive safely on the mainland.
(b) They are shipwrecked on Colington Island.
(c) They set sail to the East Indies.
(d) They are shipwrecked on Coney Island.
7. Who do the Austin's meet upon their arrival?
(a) No one.
(b) The Tuscacora Indians.
(c) The Tuscaloogee Indians.
(d) John Smith.
8. What is the young prince in "Indian Gallows" named?
9. Who is Elnora?
(a) Roanoke's wife.
(b) Robert's daughter.
(c) Roanoke's fiance.
(d) Robert's wife.
This section contains 3,954 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)