1. Indian Gallows
• Indian Gallows
• In "Indian Gallows" Robert Austin's family is shipwrecked in 1711.
• Prince Roanoke and the Tuscarora Indians helped find them a safe place to settle.
• A young Indian prince, Roanoke falls in love with Robert's daughter, Elnora, but she is already engaged to an Englishman that is still in Europe.
• Many of the Indians grumble about the English settlers and begin to grow restless from their presence
• King Cashie starts the Tuscarora Confederacy and they begin to plot to slaughter all the English settlers.
• Roanoke goes to try and warn Elnora and her family, but he sees he is too late.
• Elnora's mom and dad lay dead in front of their house, but Elnora is nowhere to be seen.
• Roanoke finds Elnora and they escape in a canoe, traveling by night.
• A ship arrives in the same town where Elnora and Roanoke do and, Elnora's fiance...
This section contains 2,121 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)