1. Where is Dinesen's farm located?
At the base of the Ngong Hills.
2. How much land does Dinesen have?
Six thousand acres.
3. How do the squatters make a living?
They eke out an existence by subsistence farming.
4. In Nairobi, the capital, which government offices are located there?
The Government House, High Court, the Native affairs Department, and the Veterinary Department.
5. The Somali town farther away from Nairobi is home to whom?
Nomadic people who are primarily cattle dealers and traders.
This section contains 6,180 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)