1. Where is Dinesen's farm located?
(a) In Nairobi.
(b) At the base of the Ngong Hills.
(c) In Tanganyika.
(d) In Somalia.
2. How much land does Dinesen have?
(a) Six hundred acres.
(b) One hundred acres.
(c) Six thousand acres.
(d) One thousand acres.
3. How do the squatters make a living?
(a) They train camels and horses.
(b) They are sheep herders.
(c) They eke out an existence by subsistence farming.
(d) They trap wild animals for sale to zoos.
4. In Nairobi, the capital, which government offices are located there?
(a) The Government House, the High Court, Traffic Court, and the Department of Environmental Affairs.
(b) The Government House, House of Commons, Native Affairs Department, and the Department of Education.
(c) The Government House, High Court, the Native affairs Department, and the Veterinary Department.
(d) The Government House, High Court, the Native Affairs Department, and the Government Hospital.
5. The Somali town farther away from Nairobi is home to whom?
(b) Nomadic people who are primarily cattle dealers and traders.
(c) Sheep herders.
(d) Silver smiths.
This section contains 6,180 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)