|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Father Tim's barber?
2. Where does Father Tim invite Buck to go?
(a) To the store with him.
(b) To Alcoholics Anonymous.
(c) To church on Christmas.
(d) To The Grill for lunch.
3. What personal challenge does Father Tim now face?
(a) He found a lump on his neck.
(b) He feels depressed most of the time.
(c) Finding temporary housing.
(d) He and Dooley are arguing all the time.
4. Who is Thomas Kendall?
(a) Winnie's accoutant.
(b) Lace's father.
(c) The man Winnie brought home from her cruise.
(d) Father Tim's uncle.
5. What had Esther promised to give up if she won the coin toss?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Father Tim inherit?
2. How does the Election Board determine the winner of the mayoral race?
3. Who makes an offer on Father Tim's house?
4. What is Thomas Kendall's profession?
5. Who is going to accompany Winnie on her trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who takes control of the situation when Father Tim's dog, Barnabas, is hit by a car?
2. How did Andrew meet his new bride?
3. Why does Father Tim feel compelled to check out Edith's connection to Mack's campaign?
4. What is part of the agreement of the sale of Winnie's shop?
5. Who has agreed to teach Dooley to drive?
6. What is Father Tim's state of mind as the novel ends on Christmas Eve?
7. Why does Buck Leeper decide to leave town suddenly?
8. Who does Father Tim suspect of being behind Mack Stroupe's mayoral campaign?
9. What does Bishop Cullen advise Father Tim to do regarding what Father Tim knows about Mack's campaign?
10. What does Father Tim advise Winnie to do regarding the sale of her business?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)