|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Father Tim lived in the rectory?
(a) 16 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. Where does Father Tim take Dooley to breakfast?
(b) The Grill.
3. What is the weather like as Father Tim goes to the store?
(c) Thunder storm.
4. How much refund does Father Tim get back on his purchase of the rectory?
5. Who does Father Tim suspect of being the mysterious benefactor behind Mack Stroupe's campaign?
(a) Edith Mallory.
(b) Judge Mason.
(c) Bryce Bowman.
(d) Hillary DuBois.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes an offer on Father Tim's house?
2. Who wins the mayoral election?
3. What is Dooley helping Lace to do?
4. Why has Buck shown up to talk to Father Tim?
5. Who demands a recount of the mayoral election votes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who takes control of the situation when Father Tim's dog, Barnabas, is hit by a car?
2. Why does Father Tim feel compelled to check out Edith's connection to Mack's campaign?
3. Why is Father Tim doubly relieved when Andrew buys Fernbank?
4. What request does Thomas Kendall have for Father Tim regarding Winnie?
5. What car does Father Tim see while he is out jogging and why does it unnerve him?
6. Why does Buck Leeper decide to leave town suddenly?
7. What does Father Tim learn about the ownership of H. Tide and Miami Development Company?
8. What is the welcome news that Father Tim receives during the signing of the contracts for the Fernbank sale?
9. Who has agreed to teach Dooley to drive?
10. Who is Thomas Kendall and how did Winnie meet him?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)