|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dooley want to learn to do this summer?
(b) Play the guitar.
2. How long has Father Tim been the rector at the church in #2?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 16 years.
3. Dooley's mother had a problem with _____________.
4. What job did Pauline get?
(a) Dining Room Manager.
5. Who is the current mayor of Mitford?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Tim's house smell like when he returns home?
2. What rumor has Father Tim heard about Winnie's business?
3. Father Tim shows Fernbank to a group of people from ________________.
4. Father Tim hears gossip that Mack Stroupe has been __________________.
5. What is Meadowgate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Miami Development Company and why does Father Tim get irritated with them as he shows them around Fernbank?
2. What is Fernbank and what is the church's interest in it?
3. What does Father Tim find out about Pauline Barlowe's daughter, Jessie?
4. Who is Buck Leeper and what will he be doing for the church?
5. Who is Scott Murphy and what does Father Tim discuss with him about providing services for more people?
6. Other than their low bid, why does Father Tim not want Miami Development Company to buy Fernbank?
7. What does Harley do in exchange for living in Father Tim's basement apartment?
8. How does Father Tim spend his birthday with his wife?
9. What medical condition does Pauline's cousin, Rhody, have and what assistance does Father Tim provide?
10. Why is Buck Leeper's return to Mitford not necessarily a good thing?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)