|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Miss Sadie's ancestral home?
(b) Hawthorne Hill.
2. Why is Bishop Stuart Cullen coming to Lord's Chapel?
(a) To administer the Sacrament of Confirmation.
(b) To announce Father Tim's retirment.
(c) To help with a fundraiser.
(d) To take part in a groundbreaking ceremony.
3. Who is the current mayor of Mitford?
4. How long does Father Tim want to think over the offer on Fernbank?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 15 days.
5. Where do Father Tim, Cynthia and Pauline drive to get Jessie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winnie tell Father Tim that she dreams of?
2. Harley has a real aptitude for ______________.
3. What major repair is necessary on Miss Sadie's house?
4. What make of car does Father Tim have?
5. Who owns the Sweet Stuff Bakery?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Harley Welch and how does Father Tim try to help him?
2. What accident befalls Father Tim when he goes to the beauty salon?
3. What is the Primrose Tea and how is Father Tim more involved than usual?
4. Other than their low bid, why does Father Tim not want Miami Development Company to buy Fernbank?
5. What are Father Tim's concerns about the mayoral race and in what way does he get involved?
6. Why is Buck Leeper's return to Mitford not necessarily a good thing?
7. How is Miami Development's bid on Fernbank different from the asking price and how does Father Tim respond?
8. Who is Pauline Barlowe and what help does Father Tim want to give her?
9. What is Fernbank and what is the church's interest in it?
10. Who is Scott Murphy and what does Father Tim discuss with him about providing services for more people?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)