|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Father Tim been the rector at the church in #2?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 16 years.
2. What job did Pauline get?
(a) Dining Room Manager.
3. What kind of business is The Local?
(a) Grocery Store.
(b) Culinary Shop.
(c) Beauty Salon.
4. What piece of furniture does Father Tim's wife want him to move?
(b) Coffee table.
5. Why is Lace at the rectory so much of the time?
(a) She helps in the kitchen.
(b) She spends time with Harley.
(c) She cleans house for Cynthia.
(d) She runs off newsletters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Father Tim feel compelled to sell Fernbank?
2. Who is Pauline Barlowe?
3. Driving past a billboard prompts Father Tim to wonder about what?
4. Who is Father Tim's wife?
5. What does Father Tim want built at Lord's Chapel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Dooley's summer plans and what happens to thwart them?
2. What medical condition does Pauline's cousin, Rhody, have and what assistance does Father Tim provide?
3. What are Father Tim's concerns about the mayoral race and in what way does he get involved?
4. Who is Pauline Barlowe and what help does Father Tim want to give her?
5. How is Father Tim conflicted over the decision to sell Fernbank to Miami Development?
6. Why does Winnie Ivy say she wants to sell her bakery and move out of town?
7. Who does Lace accuse of stealing her hat and what does he say about it to Father Tim?
8. What is the scope of Father Tim's life in Mitford?
9. Who is Buck Leeper and what will he be doing for the church?
10. What accident befalls Father Tim when he goes to the beauty salon?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)