|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jessie when Dooley last saw her?
2. Why type of lesson does Father Tim promise Dooley?
3. Who buys nearly all the furniture at Fernbank?
(a) Father Tim.
4. What does Father Tim arrange for Esther's campaign?
(a) A historical reenactment.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) An aerial show.
(d) A concert.
5. What piece of furniture does Cynthia ask Father Tim to move for the party?
(b) Dining room table.
(c) Folding chairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dooley?
2. Who is Father Tim's wife?
3. What does Winnie tell Father Tim that she dreams of?
4. What is the name of the party that Father Tim's wife throws every year?
5. Who is not happy that Lace has taken up residenceW at the rectory?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Winnie Ivy say she wants to sell her bakery and move out of town?
2. Who is Miami Development Company and why does Father Tim get irritated with them as he shows them around Fernbank?
3. Who does Father Tim allow to cut his hair and who has to fix it?
4. What is the scope of Father Tim's life in Mitford?
5. What accident befalls Father Tim when he goes to the beauty salon?
6. Who is Buck Leeper and what will he be doing for the church?
7. Who is Andrew and how does the author use foreshadowing regarding his purchase of almost all the furniture at Fernbank?
8. What does Harley do in exchange for living in Father Tim's basement apartment?
9. What is the premise of OUT TO CANAAN?
10. What are Dooley's summer plans and what happens to thwart them?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)