|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Father Tim's wife?
2. Where do Father Tim, Cynthia and Pauline drive to get Jessie?
3. What request of Lace's does Father Tim agree to?
(a) Let her hold a fundraiser at church.
(b) Let Harley live at the rectory.
(c) Give her a job reference.
(d) Let her teach Sunday School.
4. Father Tim is interested in creating a mission in what area?
(a) The Crossroads.
(b) The Creek.
(c) The Meadows.
(d) The inner city.
5. What does Father Tim do during the party?
(a) Serve coffee.
(b) Passes hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Park cars.
(d) Checks coats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl who has a crush on Dooley?
2. What does Father Tim learn about Winnie's business?
3. Where has Father Tim been a rector for many years?
4. What piece of furniture does Cynthia ask Father Tim to move for the party?
5. What does Dooley want to learn to do this summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Fernbank and what is the church's interest in it?
2. Who does Lace accuse of stealing her hat and what does he say about it to Father Tim?
3. Other than their low bid, why does Father Tim not want Miami Development Company to buy Fernbank?
4. Who is Harley Welch and how does Father Tim try to help him?
5. How is Miami Development's bid on Fernbank different from the asking price and how does Father Tim respond?
6. What good deed does Father Tim do for Pauline instead of taking some time off with Cynthia?
7. What is the Primrose Tea and how is Father Tim more involved than usual?
8. How does the author use foreshadowing regarding Winnie's entry into a contest to wind a cruise?
9. How does Father Tim show compassion toward Harley?
10. What is the scope of Father Tim's life in Mitford?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)