|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pauline's cousin?
2. What is the name of Miss Sadie's ancestral home?
(c) Hawthorne Hill.
3. Who is the director of Hope House?
(a) Jerry Hathaway.
(b) Scott Murphy.
(c) Phil Morton.
(d) Alan Meyer.
4. Why does Father Tim take Dooley to Betty's house?
(a) To tear down an old shed.
(b) To mow the grass.
(c) To shovel snow.
(d) To fix a door.
5. Father Tim shows Fernbank to a group of people from ________________.
(a) Miami Development.
(b) The Fish and Game Club.
(c) The Transit Authority.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl who has a crush on Dooley?
2. What is Buck Leeper's profession?
3. What job did Pauline get?
4. Mitford is a fictional town located in what state?
5. Who does Father Tim recommend for the position of Dining Room Manager at Hope House?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the scope of Father Tim's life in Mitford?
2. Who is Pauline Barlowe and what help does Father Tim want to give her?
3. How does Father Tim spend his birthday with his wife?
4. What accident befalls Father Tim when he goes to the beauty salon?
5. Who is Dooley?
6. Other than their low bid, why does Father Tim not want Miami Development Company to buy Fernbank?
7. Who is Scott Murphy and what does Father Tim discuss with him about providing services for more people?
8. What is the Primrose Tea and how is Father Tim more involved than usual?
9. Who is Buck Leeper and what will he be doing for the church?
10. What is Fernbank and what is the church's interest in it?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)