|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other treatment does Father Tim get at the salon?
(a) A manicure.
(b) Mustache trim.
(c) A facial.
(d) A pedicure.
2. Why did Pauline give her children away?
(a) She was too young.
(b) She was an alcoholic.
(c) She was ill.
(d) She wasn't married.
3. Dooley's mother had a problem with _____________.
4. Who is the current mayor of Mitford?
5. What physical problem does the person in #95 have?
(a) He is diabetic.
(b) He has epilepsy.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the children Pauline Barlowe gave away at one time?
2. The young man in #31 is an accomplished ________________.
3. What is Lace unable to find after Harley's party?
4. Who arrives during Cynthia's dinner party?
5. What kind of business is The Local?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Lace accuse of stealing her hat and what does he say about it to Father Tim?
2. What is Fernbank and what is the church's interest in it?
3. What medical condition does Pauline's cousin, Rhody, have and what assistance does Father Tim provide?
4. How does Father Tim show compassion toward Harley?
5. How does Father Tim spend his birthday with his wife?
6. What is the scope of Father Tim's life in Mitford?
7. Who does Father Tim allow to cut his hair and who has to fix it?
8. What is the Primrose Tea and how is Father Tim more involved than usual?
9. Other than their low bid, why does Father Tim not want Miami Development Company to buy Fernbank?
10. Who is Harley Welch and how does Father Tim try to help him?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)