|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the girl living with the woman in #29?
(a) Lace Turner.
(b) Sara Michelin.
(c) Bella Evans.
(d) Maddie Albright.
2. What type of party does Cynthia decide to throw?
(a) Dinner party.
(b) Christmas party.
(c) Birthday party.
(d) Cocktail party.
3. Mitford is a fictional town located in what state?
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) North Carolina.
4. Who admits to taking the item in #59?
5. What other treatment does Father Tim get at the salon?
(a) A manicure.
(b) A pedicure.
(c) A facial.
(d) Mustache trim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business is The Local?
2. Who is Father Tim insistent upon finding?
3. Who is Father Tim's wife?
4. Where is Harley living now?
5. Where does Dooley have a summer job lined up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Lace Turner and how is Father Tim involved in her life?
2. Who is Buck Leeper and what will he be doing for the church?
3. What medical condition does Pauline's cousin, Rhody, have and what assistance does Father Tim provide?
4. Who is Dooley?
5. Who does Lace accuse of stealing her hat and what does he say about it to Father Tim?
6. Why is Buck Leeper's return to Mitford not necessarily a good thing?
7. What does Father Tim find out about Pauline Barlowe's daughter, Jessie?
8. What foreshadowing does the author use regarding Winnie's dream of a dark-haired man?
9. What are Father Tim's concerns about the mayoral race and in what way does he get involved?
10. Who is Mack Stroupe?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)