|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business does Winnie Ivy own?
(a) Paws & Claws Grooming.
(b) The Flower Peddler.
(c) The Hair Affair.
(d) Sweet Stuff Bakery.
2. Who is Pauline's cousin?
3. Where does Father Tim like to have breakfast?
(a) Joe's Place.
(b) Bud's Diner.
(d) The Grill.
4. Who is the director of Hope House?
(a) Alan Meyer.
(b) Scott Murphy.
(c) Phil Morton.
(d) Jerry Hathaway.
5. What does Father Tim notice about his appearance after his salon visit?
(a) His hair looks reddish.
(b) His face is green.
(c) He has the best haircut he's ever had.
(d) His mustache is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical problem does the person in #95 have?
2. How much less is Miami Development's offer on Fernbank than the church had hoped for?
3. Who cuts Father Tim's hair at the salon?
4. What is the name of the party that Father Tim's wife throws every year?
5. Who is Pauline Barlowe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Lace accuse of stealing her hat and what does he say about it to Father Tim?
2. What is Fernbank and what is the church's interest in it?
3. Who is Pauline Barlowe and what help does Father Tim want to give her?
4. What is the Primrose Tea and how is Father Tim more involved than usual?
5. What job does Father Tim hear about that would be perfect for Pauline?
6. How does Father Tim show compassion toward Harley?
7. How is Father Tim conflicted over the decision to sell Fernbank to Miami Development?
8. What good deed does Father Tim do for Pauline instead of taking some time off with Cynthia?
9. What are Dooley's summer plans and what happens to thwart them?
10. How is Miami Development's bid on Fernbank different from the asking price and how does Father Tim respond?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)