|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dooley?
2. How old was Jessie when Dooley last saw her?
3. Father Tim shows Fernbank to a group of people from ________________.
(a) The Transit Authority.
(b) Miami Development.
(d) The Fish and Game Club.
4. Father gets a call from ______________ regarding a young girl.
(a) Tess Ogilvy.
(b) Marjorie Hines.
(c) Olivia Harper.
(d) Annette Hall.
5. Who is not happy that Lace has taken up residenceW at the rectory?
(d) Father Tim.
Short Answer Questions
1. The young man in #31 is an accomplished ________________.
2. What assistance does Father Tim offer the young man in #31?
3. What medical problem does the person in #85 have?
4. Who is Father Tim's barber?
5. What song does Louella want played at Sunday's church service?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Primrose Tea and how is Father Tim more involved than usual?
2. What accident befalls Father Tim when he goes to the beauty salon?
3. What medical condition does Pauline's cousin, Rhody, have and what assistance does Father Tim provide?
4. How does Father Tim spend his birthday with his wife?
5. Who is Andrew and how does the author use foreshadowing regarding his purchase of almost all the furniture at Fernbank?
6. Who is Mack Stroupe?
7. What are Dooley's summer plans and what happens to thwart them?
8. What does Harley do in exchange for living in Father Tim's basement apartment?
9. What is Fernbank and what is the church's interest in it?
10. Who is Pauline Barlowe and what help does Father Tim want to give her?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)