|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Esther Bolick prior to the Bane and Blessing event?
(a) She gets married.
(b) She goes on vacation.
(c) She falls from a ladder.
(d) She moves to a new house.
2. At whose home does Buck want to stop and visit?
3. What personal challenge does Father Tim now face?
(a) He feels depressed most of the time.
(b) He and Dooley are arguing all the time.
(c) Finding temporary housing.
(d) He found a lump on his neck.
4. What will Winnie do after the sale of her bakery?
(b) Open a flower shop.
(c) Go back to college.
(d) Stay on as manager.
5. Who is Father Tim's barber?
6. What is the name of Father Tim's dog?
(b) Jo Jo.
7. What does Father Tim wonder if he should make public about Mack?
(a) His family's secret.
(b) How he got his fortune.
(c) Why he is getting divorced.
(d) Who is behind his mayoral campaign.
8. Who does Father Tim show around Cynthia's house?
9. How many cakes does the food committee need to bake?
10. Who is Thomas Kendall?
(a) Father Tim's uncle.
(b) The man Winnie brought home from her cruise.
(c) Lace's father.
(d) Winnie's accoutant.
11. What does Father Tim do in support of Winnie?
(a) Hosts a barbecue.
(b) Works in the campaign office.
(c) Takes out a newspaper ad.
(d) Campaigns door-to-door.
12. Who wins the mayoral election?
13. Who is Father Tim's old nemesis that he dreams of?
(a) Sadie Thompson.
(b) Edgar Morris.
(c) Edith Mallory.
(d) Victor Bowman.
14. Which family member of Andrew's wife has come to America with Andrew and his wife?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her daughter.
15. What does Father Tim talk Cynthia into?
(a) Taking an extended vacation.
(b) Renting her house to Buck.
(c) Learning to scuba dive.
(d) Singing in church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business did Andrew's wife own in her native country?
2. Why does Father Tim hold a special church service?
3. Why is Cynthia angry about the interest in the rectory by the company in #122?
4. What holiday do Father Tim and Cynthia begin gearing up for?
5. What is the weather like as Father Tim goes to the store?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)