|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Esther Bolick prior to the Bane and Blessing event?
(a) She moves to a new house.
(b) She gets married.
(c) She falls from a ladder.
(d) She goes on vacation.
2. Why does Father Tim hold a special church service?
(a) A missing person vigil.
(b) A memorial service.
(c) A holdiay service.
(d) In thanks for the sale of Fernbank.
3. Who is Dooley's new girlfriend?
4. Who calls at the last minute to offer to buy Fernbank at the original asking price?
5. What happens to Father Tim's dog?
(a) He breaks a leg.
(b) He rescues a girl.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He is hit by a car.
6. What does Father Tim urge Winnie to do regarding her business?
(a) Expand her current space.
(b) Develop franchising.
(c) Wait 30 days before accepting an offer.
(d) Move to a better location.
7. What personal challenge does Father Tim now face?
(a) Finding temporary housing.
(b) He found a lump on his neck.
(c) He feels depressed most of the time.
(d) He and Dooley are arguing all the time.
8. What nationality is Andrew's wife?
9. Who does Father Tim suspect of being the mysterious benefactor behind Mack Stroupe's campaign?
(a) Bryce Bowman.
(b) Judge Mason.
(c) Edith Mallory.
(d) Hillary DuBois.
10. What subject is Harley helping Lace to study?
11. What is Winnie's position about her business?
(a) She has sold the business.
(b) She is expanding the business.
(c) She is re-thinking her decision to sell.
(d) She is moving the business.
12. What news does Father Tim hear about his barber?
(a) He is opening a barber college.
(b) He is moving back from Tennessee.
(c) He is getting married.
(d) He has retired.
13. What is Andrew's plan for Fernbank?
(a) Open an Italian restaurant.
(b) Open a spa.
(c) Open a museum.
(d) Open a bed and breakfast.
14. Who demands a recount of the mayoral election votes?
(b) Father Tim.
15. What does Winnie ask Father Tim to do?
(a) Review the sales contract.
(b) Counsel her daughter.
(c) Pray for her son.
(d) Campaign for Mack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Father Tim lived in the rectory?
2. What does Winnie bring back from her cruise?
3. What disease does Father Tim have?
4. What holiday do Father Tim and Cynthia begin gearing up for?
5. Where does Father Tim invite Buck to go?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)