|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business did Andrew's wife own in her native country?
(b) Flower shop.
(c) Millinery shop.
(d) Book store.
2. What had Esther promised to give up if she won the coin toss?
3. How long has Father Tim lived in the rectory?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. What prize does Winnie win for writing a story?
(a) A cruise.
(c) A car.
(d) A trip to Las Vegas.
5. Where does Father Tim invite Buck to go?
(a) To church on Christmas.
(b) To Alcoholics Anonymous.
(c) To the store with him.
(d) To The Grill for lunch.
6. Who does Father Tim suspect of being the mysterious benefactor behind Mack Stroupe's campaign?
(a) Hillary DuBois.
(b) Bryce Bowman.
(c) Edith Mallory.
(d) Judge Mason.
7. What does Winnie bring back from her cruise?
(a) A bad sunburn.
(b) Tons of photos.
(c) Lots of jewelry.
(d) A dark-haired man.
8. What does Father Tim urge Winnie to do regarding her business?
(a) Develop franchising.
(b) Wait 30 days before accepting an offer.
(c) Move to a better location.
(d) Expand her current space.
9. What discovery does Lace make regarding H. Tide?
(a) It is Edith spelled backwards.
(b) It is short for High Tide.
(c) It is a British company.
(d) It is in bankruptcy.
10. Who takes credit for the sale of Fernbank?
(b) Father Tim.
11. What is Winnie's position about her business?
(a) She is re-thinking her decision to sell.
(b) She is moving the business.
(c) She is expanding the business.
(d) She has sold the business.
12. How does Dooley crash his truck?
(a) He was drunk.
(b) He was talking on his cell phone.
(c) He skidded on wet roads.
(d) Trying to avoid a cow in the road.
13. Why has Buck shown up to talk to Father Tim?
(a) To borrow a bit of money.
(b) He needs a place to stay.
(c) Help in kicking his drinking problem.
(d) To offer his help with the Christmas pageant.
14. Who in town gets the credit for bringing the Miami Development group into town?
(b) Father Tim.
15. What does Father Tim wonder if he should make public about Mack?
(a) Who is behind his mayoral campaign.
(b) Why he is getting divorced.
(c) How he got his fortune.
(d) His family's secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else makes an offer to buy Father Tim's rectory?
2. What does Father Tim do in support of Winnie?
3. What nationality is Andrew's wife?
4. Which bishop comes for a visit with Father Tim?
5. Who does Father Tim find himself thinking about as Cynthia plans their Christmas morning?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)