|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of party does Cynthia decide to throw?
(a) Cocktail party.
(b) Birthday party.
(c) Christmas party.
(d) Dinner party.
2. Who owns the Sweet Stuff Bakery?
3. What business does Winnie Ivy own?
(a) Paws & Claws Grooming.
(b) The Hair Affair.
(c) Sweet Stuff Bakery.
(d) The Flower Peddler.
4. The young man in #31 is an accomplished ________________.
5. What kind of business is The Local?
(a) Culinary Shop.
(b) Beauty Salon.
(c) Grocery Store.
6. What is the name of Miss Sadie's ancestral home?
(c) Hawthorne Hill.
7. For what office is the character in #9 running?
(a) City Council.
8. What season has arrived at the beginning of the novel?
9. Who is a local antiques dealer?
10. Where does Dooley have a summer job lined up?
(a) The Local.
(b) Burger King.
(c) The library.
(d) The car wash.
11. What is Miami Development's current position on Fernbank?
(a) They are still interested in it.
(b) It is on their short list of properties.
(c) They are no longer interested in it.
(d) They want to buy it.
12. What medical problem does the person in #85 have?
(a) Gum disease.
(b) Migraine headache.
(c) Gangrene foot.
(d) Broken leg.
13. What is the name of the party that Father Tim's wife throws every year?
(a) Spring Fling.
(b) Tea and Tulips.
(c) Daffodil Ball.
(d) Primrose Tea.
14. What physical problem does the person in #95 have?
(a) He is an alcoholic.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He is diabetic.
(d) He has epilepsy.
15. Father Tim shows Fernbank to a group of people from ________________.
(a) The Transit Authority.
(b) Miami Development.
(c) The Fish and Game Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Pauline get?
2. What upsets Father Tim about the group in #52?
3. How many of her children did Pauline give away?
4. What make of car does Father Tim have?
5. What is Buck Leeper's profession?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)