|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sale of Miss Sadie's home will benefit which organization?
(a) Boys and Girls Club.
(b) American Cancer Society.
(c) Hope House.
(d) The Red Cross.
2. Where has Father Tim been a rector for many years?
(a) Sacred Heart Parish.
(b) Holy Redeemer Church.
(c) Holy Trinity Chapel.
(d) Lord's Chapel.
3. Who is Dooley?
(a) A boy in Father Tim's custody.
(b) A bartender.
(c) A valet.
(d) A gardener.
4. What do the people in #52 have plans to do with Fernbank?
(a) Turn it into a bed & breakfast.
(b) Turn it into a spa.
(c) Make it into a halfway house.
(d) Convert it into a school.
5. What does Dooley want to learn to do this summer?
(a) Play the guitar.
6. Where does Dooley have a summer job lined up?
(a) The Local.
(b) The car wash.
(c) The library.
(d) Burger King.
7. What is Miami Development's current position on Fernbank?
(a) They are still interested in it.
(b) They want to buy it.
(c) They are no longer interested in it.
(d) It is on their short list of properties.
8. How many of her children did Pauline give away?
9. What rumor has Father Tim heard about Winnie's business?
(a) She is expanding.
(b) She is filing for bankruptcy.
(c) She may be selling it.
(d) She is taking on a partner.
10. How much less is Miami Development's offer on Fernbank than the church had hoped for?
11. What other treatment does Father Tim get at the salon?
(a) A facial.
(b) A manicure.
(c) Mustache trim.
(d) A pedicure.
12. Who is Father Tim insistent upon finding?
13. Who buys nearly all the furniture at Fernbank?
(a) Father Tim.
14. What is Buck Leeper's profession?
(b) Food service.
15. Who does Father Tim recommend for the position of Dining Room Manager at Hope House?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jessie when Dooley last saw her?
2. Who is the unpopular local man who drives his truck around to promote his political campaign?
3. For what office is the character in #9 running?
4. What business does Winnie Ivy own?
5. What assistance does Father Tim offer the young man in #31?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)