|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bishop Stuart Cullen coming to Lord's Chapel?
(a) To administer the Sacrament of Confirmation.
(b) To announce Father Tim's retirment.
(c) To help with a fundraiser.
(d) To take part in a groundbreaking ceremony.
2. What kind of business is The Local?
(a) Culinary Shop.
(b) Grocery Store.
(c) Beauty Salon.
3. Father Tim is interested in creating a mission in what area?
(a) The Creek.
(b) The Meadows.
(c) The Crossroads.
(d) The inner city.
4. Who is Father Tim's wife?
5. Where do Father Tim, Cynthia and Pauline drive to get Jessie?
6. Why does Father Tim make a nice meal for his wife?
(a) It is her birthday.
(b) To celebrate his retirement.
(c) It is their anniversary.
(d) It is his birthday.
7. What does Dooley want to do during the summer?
(a) Hang with his friends.
(b) Learn the veterinary profession.
(c) Work at Olive Garden.
(d) Go to summer school.
8. What physical problem does the person in #95 have?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He is diabetic.
(c) He has epilepsy.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
9. Harley has a real aptitude for ______________.
(a) telling jokes.
(d) auto mechanics.
10. Who is the friend of the girl in #30 who is very sick?
(a) Ryan Billings.
(b) Harley Welch.
(c) James Hall.
(d) Sam Jamison.
11. What does Lace help Cynthia do every day?
(a) Prepare meals for Harley.
(b) Write the church bulletin.
(c) Take meals to shut-ins.
(d) Clean the rectory.
12. What does Dooley want to learn to do this summer?
(d) Play the guitar.
13. Father Tim hears gossip that Mack Stroupe has been __________________.
(a) spending a lot of money around town.
(b) stealing money from his employer.
(d) having an affair.
14. What favor does Winnie ask of Father Tim?
(a) Pray for her sick mother.
(b) Help her write a paragraph.
(c) Mention the fundraiser on Sunday.
(d) A reference for a job.
15. Father Tim shows Fernbank to a group of people from ________________.
(a) Miami Development.
(b) The Transit Authority.
(d) The Fish and Game Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of furniture does Father Tim's wife want him to move?
2. What upsets Father Tim about the group in #52?
3. What does Father Tim do during the party?
4. What other treatment does Father Tim get at the salon?
5. What does Winnie tell Father Tim that she dreams of?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)