|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dooley?
(a) A boy in Father Tim's custody.
(b) A gardener.
(c) A valet.
(d) A bartender.
2. Who drives Father Tim to the store?
3. Who makes an offer on Father Tim's house?
(b) Miami Development.
(c) H. Tide.
(d) Signature Management Corp.
4. What does the bishop advise Father Tim to do about the information Father Tim has regarding Mack's campaign?
(a) Keep the information to himself.
(b) Take out a newspaper ad.
(c) Talk to Mack directly.
(d) Talk to the election board.
5. Which bishop comes for a visit with Father Tim?
(a) Bishop Seth Jones.
(b) Bishop Edward Welch.
(c) Bishop William McEntire.
(d) Bishop Stuart Cullen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Tim notice about his appearance after his salon visit?
2. What had Esther promised to give up if she won the coin toss?
3. Why does Father Tim want Winnie to talk to the person in #157?
4. Who is the current mayor of Mitford?
5. Why is Father Tim disappointed with his congregation?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)