|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Father Tim want Winnie to talk to the person in #157?
(a) To get some new recipes.
(b) To register to vote.
(c) To offer fresh baked goods.
(d) To learn what it is like to have Edith as a boss.
2. What personal challenge does Father Tim now face?
(a) Finding temporary housing.
(b) He and Dooley are arguing all the time.
(c) He found a lump on his neck.
(d) He feels depressed most of the time.
3. What is the name of Miss Sadie's ancestral home?
(c) Hawthorne Hill.
4. What physical problem does the person in #95 have?
(a) He is diabetic.
(b) He has epilepsy.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
5. Who cuts Father Tim's hair at the salon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Father Tim show around Cynthia's house?
2. What is the name of Father Tim's dog?
3. Who is Pauline's cousin?
4. Who is the director of Hope House?
5. How much refund does Father Tim get back on his purchase of the rectory?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)