|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Father Tim take Dooley to Betty's house?
(a) To tear down an old shed.
(b) To shovel snow.
(c) To fix a door.
(d) To mow the grass.
2. What is the name of the party that Father Tim's wife throws every year?
(a) Spring Fling.
(b) Daffodil Ball.
(c) Tea and Tulips.
(d) Primrose Tea.
3. Mitford is a fictional town located in what state?
(a) Rhode Island.
(c) North Carolina.
4. What does Father Tim notice about his appearance after his salon visit?
(a) His face is green.
(b) His hair looks reddish.
(c) His mustache is gone.
(d) He has the best haircut he's ever had.
5. For what office is the character in #9 running?
(c) City Council.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business is The Local?
2. How old was Jessie when Dooley last saw her?
3. Who does Father Tim allow to cut his hair?
4. Who is Pauline Barlowe?
5. Who is Pauline's cousin?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)