|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over how long of a period did Tom claim Shirley had existed?
2. Upon returning from Stockholm, how did Shirley feel?
3. Who wrote "Chariots of the Gods"?
4. Shirley believed that the purpose of past life recall is to do what?
5. John believed that the Bible had been manipulated by who or what entity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What persona did the spirit John display when he channeled?
2. Why did Gerry's wife still remain an obstacle to the relationship between Gerry and Shirley, even while they were in Stockholm?
3. What was Shirley seeking when she spoke with the medium?
4. How did Shirley feel when Gerry abandoned her in Stockholm?
5. What was Peter Sellers' near death experience?
6. What was David's opinion of Jesus?
7. What did Shirley do to deal with Gerry's abandonment in Stockholm?
8. Why was Shirley unable to meditate upon her first visit to the mineral springs?
9. When Shirley reviewed the Bible to gain insight upon some of the ideas David was teaching her, she felt uncomfortable. Why?
10. The medium Shirley spoke with claimed that she had appeared on earth before as what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the influence one of the following people had on Shirley and her spiritual journey.
Essay Topic 2
Shirley visited Peru at the prompting of her friend David.
1) What was her experience in Peru?
2) What struggles did face in Peru?
3) What spiritual breakthroughs did she make in Peru?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay in support or refute of the following topic, citing examples from the text: Had there been less interference in their relationship, Shirley and Gerry would have been together for years.
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)