|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What troubles did trance mediums often suffer from?
(b) All of these.
(c) Public persecution.
(d) Too much information.
2. After the trip to Stockholm, what happened to Shirley's relationship with Gerry?
(a) It deteriorated.
(b) It ended immediately.
(c) It improved.
(d) It became as close as ever.
3. Upon returning from Stockholm, where did Shirley's career lead her to perform?
(a) On television.
(b) On stage.
(c) In Australia.
(d) In another film.
4. In Stockholm, Gerry claimed he could not bear to do what?
(a) Leave Shirley.
(b) Go to work.
(c) See his wife.
(d) See the snow.
5. Shirley believed that the purpose of past life recall is to do what?
(a) Talk with dead people.
(b) Make life better.
(c) Make money.
(d) Impress your friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town did Shirley and David visit while in Peru?
2. What books did Shirley study to learn about the spiritual world?
3. What book of the Bible spoke of a pillar of fire?
4. What resource did Shirley study to find proof of reincarnation?
5. What is Mayan?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to David, he and Shirley became friends for what purpose?
2. What was Peter Sellers' near death experience?
3. Why did Shirley continue to speak with Gerry about reincarnation even after he made it clear that he was against the idea?
4. The medium Shirley spoke with claimed that she had appeared on earth before as what?
5. What issues did Shirley explore when she met with Kevin the medium?
6. What new idea did David introduce Shirley to, once she had delved into past lives and mediums?
7. When Shirley reviewed the Bible to gain insight upon some of the ideas David was teaching her, she felt uncomfortable. Why?
8. What was Shirley's opinion of Kevin when they met for the first time?
9. Who originally led David down the path of spirituality?
10. When David revealed that Mayan wanted Shirley to share the news of spirituality with the world by writing a book, how did Shirley respond?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)