|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon returning from Stockholm, where did Shirley's career lead her to perform?
(a) On television.
(b) In Australia.
(c) On stage.
(d) In another film.
2. What interfered with Gerry and Shirley's relationship, following the trip to Stockholm?
(a) Gerry's wife.
(b) Gerry's mother.
(c) Shirley's new film.
(d) Shirley's involvement in the theater.
3. What unique personality did the spirit Tom have?
(a) Former president.
(b) Eastern European madame.
(c) Irish pickpocket.
(d) Southern belle.
4. What did Shirley do to deal with the stress of her relationship?
5. How did Bella respond, when learning of Shirley's interest in the supernatural?
(a) She was impressed.
(b) She was frightened.
(c) She was interested.
(d) She was skeptical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the Bible spoke of a pillar of fire?
2. What topic did Shirley continue to present to Gerry, in spite of his opposition?
3. In Stockholm, Gerry claimed he could not bear to do what?
4. Where did David meet Mayan?
5. Why did Mayan seek out David?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Shirley do to deal with Gerry's abandonment in Stockholm?
2. Why did Shirley spend time exploring the works of philosophers when she was actually trying to learn about spirituality?
3. Why did Shirley continue to speak with Gerry about reincarnation even after he made it clear that he was against the idea?
4. Why was Shirley unable to meditate upon her first visit to the mineral springs?
5. When Shirley communicated her thoughts and feelings with Bella, why did Bella react in the way that she did?
6. When David revealed that Mayan wanted Shirley to share the news of spirituality with the world by writing a book, how did Shirley respond?
7. When Shirley met David in Peru, what was her initial reaction to the lodging David had set them up in?
8. What persona did Tom McPherson display when he channeled through Kevin?
9. In what ways did the simplicity of the setting in Peru allow Shirley to quiet her mind?
10. What persona did the spirit John display when he channeled?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)