|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic did Shirley continue to present to Gerry, in spite of his opposition?
(b) Quitting acting.
(c) Quitting politics.
(d) Getting married.
2. When Peter Sellers was brought back to life, what did he wonder?
(a) If he had good health insurance.
(b) If his wife was present.
(c) If he was a good person.
(d) Why he was spared.
3. How many spirits did Kevin claim he could channel?
4. Upon returning from Stockholm, how did Shirley feel?
(c) None of these.
5. What unique personality did the spirit Tom have?
(a) Eastern European madame.
(b) Southern belle.
(c) Former president.
(d) Irish pickpocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shirley ask John for, during her reading?
2. What was Shirley self-conscious of in the mineral baths?
3. What time of day did Shirley and David awaken in Peru?
4. What books did Shirley study to learn about the spiritual world?
5. Shirley asked her ex-lover if he thought she was what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Shirley seeking when she spoke with the medium?
2. In what ways did the simplicity of the setting in Peru allow Shirley to quiet her mind?
3. What was David's opinion of Jesus?
4. How did Shirley feel when Gerry abandoned her in Stockholm?
5. What persona did Tom McPherson display when he channeled through Kevin?
6. According to David, he and Shirley became friends for what purpose?
7. When Shirley communicated her thoughts and feelings with Bella, why did Bella react in the way that she did?
8. What was unique about Shirley's relationship to Peter Sellers death?
9. When Shirley met David in Peru, what was her initial reaction to the lodging David had set them up in?
10. What issues did Shirley explore when she met with Kevin the medium?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)