|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Shirley spoke about her ideas to others, she was surprised to find what type of response?
2. John told Shirley that spirits were on the earth to do what to humans?
(a) Love them.
(b) Hurt them.
(c) Help them.
(d) Fight them.
3. What did Shirley do to deal with the stress of her relationship?
4. What is Mayan?
(a) A folk hero.
(b) An ambassador.
(c) An alien.
(d) A figment of David's imagination.
5. What town did Shirley and David visit while in Peru?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Stockholm, Gerry's wife came to visit him from where?
2. Driving back to Llocllapampa, David wanted to do what?
3. How many spirits did Kevin claim he could channel?
4. How did Bella respond, when learning of Shirley's interest in the supernatural?
5. What did Peter Sellers almost die from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Shirley do to deal with Gerry's abandonment in Stockholm?
2. The medium Shirley spoke with claimed that she had appeared on earth before as what?
3. According to David, he and Shirley became friends for what purpose?
4. Why did Shirley spend time exploring the works of philosophers when she was actually trying to learn about spirituality?
5. When Shirley reviewed the Bible to gain insight upon some of the ideas David was teaching her, she felt uncomfortable. Why?
6. When Shirley communicated her thoughts and feelings with Bella, why did Bella react in the way that she did?
7. What persona did Tom McPherson display when he channeled through Kevin?
8. Why did Shirley continue to speak with Gerry about reincarnation even after he made it clear that he was against the idea?
9. Although Shirley was unable to meditate that first day in the springs, what was she able to achieve?
10. What issues did Shirley explore when she met with Kevin the medium?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)