|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bella respond, when learning of Shirley's interest in the supernatural?
(a) She was interested.
(b) She was frightened.
(c) She was skeptical.
(d) She was impressed.
2. What writer did Shirley really hook into?
(a) Bella Azbug.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) John Ellis McTaggart.
3. What is Mayan?
(a) An alien.
(b) A figment of David's imagination.
(c) A folk hero.
(d) An ambassador.
4. Where did David meet Mayan?
(c) Los Angeles.
5. What was the water like in the mineral springs?
Short Answer Questions
1. David believed extraterrestrials did what in the mountains of Peru?
2. David and Shirley believed that many of Jesus' teachings had to do with what?
3. What interfered with Gerry and Shirley's relationship, following the trip to Stockholm?
4. The ex-lover was concerned that Shirley's interest in the supernatural would do what to her career?
5. Driving back to Llocllapampa, David wanted to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Shirley seeking when she spoke with the medium?
2. Why did Shirley spend time exploring the works of philosophers when she was actually trying to learn about spirituality?
3. In what ways did the simplicity of the setting in Peru allow Shirley to quiet her mind?
4. When David revealed that Mayan wanted Shirley to share the news of spirituality with the world by writing a book, how did Shirley respond?
5. On the ride to Ataura, how did Shirley respond to the stories told to her regarding extraterrestrials living in Peru?
6. The medium Shirley spoke with claimed that she had appeared on earth before as what?
7. What persona did Tom McPherson display when he channeled through Kevin?
8. How did Shirley feel when Gerry abandoned her in Stockholm?
9. Why was Shirley unable to meditate upon her first visit to the mineral springs?
10. According to David, he and Shirley became friends for what purpose?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)