|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David believed extraterrestrials did what in the mountains of Peru?
(a) Guided humans.
(c) All of these.
2. What resource did Shirley study to find proof of reincarnation?
(a) The Bodhi Tree.
(b) The internet.
(c) The history books.
(d) The Bible.
3. In Chapter 22, David and Shirley gave a ride to who?
(a) A leper.
(b) A hitchhiker.
(c) A woman from the restaurant.
(d) A friend at the hotel.
4. What did the passenger with Shirley and David speak of in Peru?
5. What did Shirley think of Kevin?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Chariots of the Gods"?
2. What surprised David on his first meeting with Mayan?
3. Shirley's religious upbringing made her feel what for researching New Age ideas?
4. What book of the Bible contains a description that might be of a UFO?
5. What is Mayan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Shirley's opinion of Kevin when they met for the first time?
2. Although Shirley was unable to meditate that first day in the springs, what was she able to achieve?
3. What was David's opinion of Jesus?
4. What did Shirley do to deal with Gerry's abandonment in Stockholm?
5. Why was Shirley unable to meditate upon her first visit to the mineral springs?
6. What was Peter Sellers' near death experience?
7. When Shirley met David in Peru, what was her initial reaction to the lodging David had set them up in?
8. What persona did Tom McPherson display when he channeled through Kevin?
9. According to David, he and Shirley became friends for what purpose?
10. When Shirley communicated her thoughts and feelings with Bella, why did Bella react in the way that she did?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)