|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shirley's religious upbringing made her feel what for researching New Age ideas?
2. What surprised David on his first meeting with Mayan?
(a) Her height.
(b) What she already knew of him.
(c) Her interest in him.
(d) The color of her eyes.
3. What is Mayan?
(a) A figment of David's imagination.
(b) An ambassador.
(c) A folk hero.
(d) An alien.
4. What did Mayan introduce David to?
(a) The idea of spirituality.
(b) Her sister.
(c) The secret pathways of Peru.
(d) The local customs.
5. What did Shirley have for breakfast on the second day in Peru?
(c) Boiled eggs.
(d) Sheep's yogurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the trip to Stockholm, what did Shirley feel between her and Gerry?
2. Driving back to Llocllapampa, David wanted to do what?
3. What writer did Shirley really hook into?
4. What book of the Bible spoke of a pillar of fire?
5. When Peter Sellers suffered from a near death experience, what did he remember watching?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways did the simplicity of the setting in Peru allow Shirley to quiet her mind?
2. What was Shirley's opinion of Kevin when they met for the first time?
3. What was unique about Shirley's relationship to Peter Sellers death?
4. The medium Shirley spoke with claimed that she had appeared on earth before as what?
5. Why did Shirley spend time exploring the works of philosophers when she was actually trying to learn about spirituality?
6. What was David's opinion of Jesus?
7. What persona did Tom McPherson display when he channeled through Kevin?
8. When David revealed that Mayan wanted Shirley to share the news of spirituality with the world by writing a book, how did Shirley respond?
9. When Shirley reviewed the Bible to gain insight upon some of the ideas David was teaching her, she felt uncomfortable. Why?
10. What persona did the spirit John display when he channeled?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)