|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John believed that spirits were what?
(d) Physically beautiful.
2. What cultures did Shirley study as she looked for spiritual truth?
(d) All of these.
3. Why did Mayan seek out David?
(a) He was an easy target.
(b) To turn him away from spirituality.
(c) He had money.
(d) To encourage spirituality.
4. What town did Shirley and David visit while in Peru?
5. What town did Shirley and David stay in, while in Peru?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did the spirit John speak in?
2. When Peter Sellers was brought back to life, what did he wonder?
3. John told Shirley that spirits were on the earth to do what to humans?
4. Which of Shirley's friends did John dub as a soul mate?
5. Upon returning from Stockholm, how did Shirley feel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Shirley do to deal with Gerry's abandonment in Stockholm?
2. What issues did Shirley explore when she met with Kevin the medium?
3. Although Shirley was unable to meditate that first day in the springs, what was she able to achieve?
4. On the ride to Ataura, how did Shirley respond to the stories told to her regarding extraterrestrials living in Peru?
5. Why did Shirley continue to speak with Gerry about reincarnation even after he made it clear that he was against the idea?
6. The medium Shirley spoke with claimed that she had appeared on earth before as what?
7. What was Peter Sellers' near death experience?
8. What was Shirley seeking when she spoke with the medium?
9. What was Shirley's opinion of Kevin when they met for the first time?
10. What was unique about Shirley's relationship to Peter Sellers death?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)