|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Stockholm, Gerry was worried about hurting who, due to his relationship with Shirley?
(a) His kids.
(b) All of these.
(c) His wife.
(d) Shirley MacLaine.
2. On what day in Stockholm did Shirley first see Gerry?
(a) The fifth.
(b) The third.
(c) The second.
(d) The first.
3. Where did Shirley have to wait for Gerry, prior to going to dinner on the convention trip?
(a) A limo.
(b) A cab.
(c) A secret booth at the restaurant.
(d) The room.
4. Where did Shirley and Gerry meet?
(a) At the bank.
(b) The theater.
(c) A party.
(d) On set.
5. Shirley MacLaine refers to her father as a closet what?
(a) Sports critic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Stockholm, Gerry was worried that his feelings for Shirley bordered on what?
2. The morning after Shirley joined Gerry at the convention, what time did he leave the bedroom?
3. What was Gerry's political agenda?
4. What did Ambres speak about?
5. What type of exercise did Shirley and David do together?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Gerry played in the water in Hawaii, Shirley felt sad that she was too stressed out to relax and enjoy herself. Why was she so tense?
2. Why did Shirley pretend that she has never heard of Johannsen when her friends invite her to see him?
3. After Shirley's conversation with Gerry in Stockholm, she realized what about his character?
4. What was the process Johannsen took to invoke the spirit Ambres and what did the spirit speak on?
5. How did Shirley feel about the constant deception required of her relationship with Gerry?
6. In what way was Shirley affected when Maria's husband died?
7. Why did Shirley want proof that a spiritual plane existed?
8. What was the issue that caused a problem between Shirley and Gerry in Stockholm?
9. Why did Shirley believe so many men thought they were a disappointment to her?
10. What did Shirley admire about her friend, David?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)