|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town did Shirley and David visit while in Peru?
2. David and Shirley believed that many of Jesus' teachings had to do with what?
3. Upon returning from Stockholm, where did Shirley's career lead her to perform?
(a) In another film.
(b) On stage.
(c) In Australia.
(d) On television.
4. While in Stockholm, Gerry's wife came to visit him from where?
5. What did Shirley ask John for, during her reading?
6. How did Bella respond, when learning of Shirley's interest in the supernatural?
(a) She was impressed.
(b) She was frightened.
(c) She was skeptical.
(d) She was interested.
7. How long did Shirley stay in Stockholm?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three days.
8. What topic did Shirley continue to present to Gerry, in spite of his opposition?
(a) Getting married.
(c) Quitting politics.
(d) Quitting acting.
9. After the trip to Stockholm, what happened to Shirley's relationship with Gerry?
(a) It ended immediately.
(b) It became as close as ever.
(c) It improved.
(d) It deteriorated.
10. John believed that spirits were what?
(c) Physically beautiful.
11. What did Shirley and David eat their first night in Peru?
(a) All of these.
(b) Warm milk.
12. When Peter Sellers suffered from a near death experience, what did he remember watching?
(a) Shirley crying.
(b) The sunset.
(c) The doctors resuscitate him.
(d) The clock on the wall.
13. When Peter Sellers died, how did Shirley learn of his death?
(a) The radio.
(b) A reporter.
(c) The internet.
(d) A family member.
14. What language did the spirit John speak in?
(c) Biblical speech.
15. What cultures did Shirley study as she looked for spiritual truth?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day did Shirley and David awaken in Peru?
2. What are trance mediums unable to prove the existence of?
3. Where did David meet Mayan?
4. In Chapter 22, David and Shirley gave a ride to who?
5. What did Tom and Shirley discuss during her reading?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)