|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mayan introduce David to?
(a) The secret pathways of Peru.
(b) The idea of spirituality.
(c) The local customs.
(d) Her sister.
2. Shirley's religious upbringing made her feel what for researching New Age ideas?
3. What did Shirley research upon leaving Stockholm?
(a) Trance mediums.
(b) Spirit animals.
4. How did Shirley feel when David spoke of Mayan?
5. David and Shirley believed that many of Jesus' teachings had to do with what?
6. What did Shirley have for breakfast on the second day in Peru?
(a) Sheep's yogurt.
(c) Boiled eggs.
7. What time of day did Shirley and David awaken in Peru?
(b) Mid day.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) The next night.
8. Tom claimed that Shirley had been reincarnated how many times?
(b) 3 times.
(c) 100 times.
(d) 8 times.
9. John believed that spirits were what?
(d) Physically beautiful.
10. How did Shirley feel about the hotel in Peru?
11. What book of the Bible spoke of a pillar of fire?
12. What troubles did trance mediums often suffer from?
(b) Public persecution.
(c) Too much information.
(d) All of these.
13. When Peter Sellers died, how did Shirley learn of his death?
(a) The internet.
(b) A reporter.
(c) The radio.
(d) A family member.
14. While in Stockholm, Gerry's wife came to visit him from where?
15. What resource did Shirley study to find proof of reincarnation?
(a) The internet.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Bodhi Tree.
(d) The history books.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Los Angeles, where did Shirley bump into an ex-lover?
2. What town did Shirley and David stay in, while in Peru?
3. John believed that the Bible had been manipulated by who or what entity?
4. In Chapter 22, David and Shirley gave a ride to who?
5. What language did the spirit John speak in?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)