|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over how long of a period did Tom claim Shirley had existed?
(a) 500,000 years.
(b) 45 years.
(c) 10,000 years.
(d) 100 years.
2. What did the locals in the mountains of Peru consider a normal part of life?
(a) Being famous.
(b) The idea of extraterrestrials.
(c) Being rich.
(d) The idea of one religion.
3. How long did Shirley stay in Stockholm?
(a) Three days.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Seven days.
4. How did Shirley feel when David spoke of Mayan?
5. Who wrote "Chariots of the Gods"?
(a) Shirley MacClaine.
(b) Von Daniken.
(c) John Milton.
6. What resource did Shirley study to find proof of reincarnation?
(a) The Bodhi Tree.
(b) The history books.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The internet.
7. What language did the spirit John speak in?
(a) Biblical speech.
8. What topic did Shirley continue to present to Gerry, in spite of his opposition?
(a) Quitting acting.
(b) Quitting politics.
(c) Getting married.
9. Why did David invite Shirley to Peru?
(a) To seduce her.
(b) She needed a vacation.
(c) She was open to new ideas.
(d) Gerry was upsetting her.
10. What was Shirley self-conscious of in the mineral baths?
(a) Her breath.
11. John believed that the Bible had been manipulated by who or what entity?
(c) The Church.
12. How did Shirley feel about the hotel in Peru?
13. What interfered with Gerry and Shirley's relationship, following the trip to Stockholm?
(a) Shirley's new film.
(b) Gerry's wife.
(c) Gerry's mother.
(d) Shirley's involvement in the theater.
14. When Peter Sellers died, how did Shirley learn of his death?
(a) A reporter.
(b) The radio.
(c) The internet.
(d) A family member.
15. What did Tom and Shirley discuss during her reading?
(a) All of these.
(b) The gap between science and religion.
(c) Past lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What writer did Shirley really hook into?
2. Driving back to Llocllapampa, David wanted to do what?
3. What town did Shirley and David stay in, while in Peru?
4. What did Mayan introduce David to?
5. What movie did Shirley star in with Peter Sellers?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)