|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John explained to Shirley that God is what?
2. What movie did Shirley star in with Peter Sellers?
(a) Being There.
(b) Out on a Limb.
(c) Ordinary People.
(d) Terms of Endearment.
3. What was the water like in the mineral springs?
4. What writer did Shirley really hook into?
(a) Bella Azbug.
(c) John Ellis McTaggart.
(d) Walt Whitman.
5. In Chapter 22, David and Shirley gave a ride to who?
(a) A hitchhiker.
(b) A woman from the restaurant.
(c) A leper.
(d) A friend at the hotel.
6. What unique personality did the spirit Tom have?
(a) Irish pickpocket.
(b) Eastern European madame.
(c) Southern belle.
(d) Former president.
7. David believed extraterrestrials did what in the mountains of Peru?
(b) Guided humans.
(c) All of these.
8. What did Shirley ask John for, during her reading?
9. Who wrote "Chariots of the Gods"?
(a) John Milton.
(c) Shirley MacClaine.
(d) Von Daniken.
10. What did Shirley have for breakfast on the second day in Peru?
(a) Boiled eggs.
(d) Sheep's yogurt.
11. What town did Shirley and David stay in, while in Peru?
12. How did Shirley feel about the hotel in Peru?
13. What did the locals in the mountains of Peru consider a normal part of life?
(a) Being famous.
(b) The idea of extraterrestrials.
(c) Being rich.
(d) The idea of one religion.
14. When Peter Sellers died, how did Shirley learn of his death?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A family member.
(c) The radio.
(d) The internet.
15. What book of the Bible contains a description that might be of a UFO?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did the spirit John speak in?
2. The ex-lover was concerned that Shirley's interest in the supernatural would do what to her career?
3. What organization did Shirley book her first medium through?
4. How many spirits did Kevin claim he could channel?
5. What cultures did Shirley study as she looked for spiritual truth?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)