|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shirley believed that the purpose of past life recall is to do what?
(a) Impress your friends.
(b) Talk with dead people.
(c) Make life better.
(d) Make money.
2. Shirley asked her ex-lover if he thought she was what?
3. What cultures did Shirley study as she looked for spiritual truth?
(a) All of these.
4. Why did David invite Shirley to Peru?
(a) She was open to new ideas.
(b) Gerry was upsetting her.
(c) She needed a vacation.
(d) To seduce her.
5. What troubles did trance mediums often suffer from?
(a) All of these.
(b) Public persecution.
(c) Too much information.
6. Why did David take Shirley to the mineral springs?
(a) To drink.
(b) To take pictures.
(c) To bathe.
(d) To meditate.
7. Driving back to Llocllapampa, David wanted to do what?
(a) Explore the nearby forests.
(b) Call his family.
(c) Stop for a bite to eat.
(d) Confess something to Shirley.
8. When Peter Sellers was brought back to life, what did he wonder?
(a) If he was a good person.
(b) If his wife was present.
(c) If he had good health insurance.
(d) Why he was spared.
9. What was Shirley self-conscious of in the mineral baths?
(b) Her breath.
10. What resource did Shirley study to find proof of reincarnation?
(a) The Bodhi Tree.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The internet.
(d) The history books.
11. What movie did Shirley star in with Peter Sellers?
(a) Being There.
(b) Out on a Limb.
(c) Ordinary People.
(d) Terms of Endearment.
12. Which of Shirley's friends did John dub as a soul mate?
(a) Peter Sellers.
(b) Her mother.
13. What language did the spirit John speak in?
(c) Biblical speech.
14. What book of the Bible contains a description that might be of a UFO?
15. What is the name of the restaurant at which Shirley and David ate in Peru?
(d) Healing Hebs.
Short Answer Questions
1. The spirit John believed that humankind was what?
2. What did Shirley ask John for, during her reading?
3. Upon returning from Stockholm, how did Shirley feel?
4. How did Shirley feel when David spoke of Mayan?
5. John suggested to Shirley that she was capable of doing what?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)