|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Shirley spoke about her ideas to others, she was surprised to find what type of response?
2. What did Peter Sellers almost die from?
(a) A blood clot.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A boating accident.
3. After the trip to Stockholm, what happened to Shirley's relationship with Gerry?
(a) It improved.
(b) It deteriorated.
(c) It became as close as ever.
(d) It ended immediately.
4. What resource did Shirley study to find proof of reincarnation?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The history books.
(c) The Bodhi Tree.
(d) The internet.
5. Which of Shirley's friends did John dub as a soul mate?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Peter Sellers.
6. When Peter Sellers suffered from a near death experience, what did he remember watching?
(a) Shirley crying.
(b) The doctors resuscitate him.
(c) The sunset.
(d) The clock on the wall.
7. The spirit John believed that humankind was what?
8. Upon returning from Stockholm, how did Shirley feel?
(c) None of these.
9. What was Shirley self-conscious of in the mineral baths?
(d) Her breath.
10. What did Mayan introduce David to?
(a) The secret pathways of Peru.
(b) The idea of spirituality.
(c) The local customs.
(d) Her sister.
11. What was "Chariots of the Gods" about?
(d) The Greeks.
12. In Los Angeles, where did Shirley bump into an ex-lover?
(a) With Gerry.
(b) The park.
(c) On set.
(d) The Ashram.
13. What is Mayan?
(a) An alien.
(b) A folk hero.
(c) An ambassador.
(d) A figment of David's imagination.
14. John explained to Shirley that God is what?
15. What did the locals in the mountains of Peru consider a normal part of life?
(a) The idea of extraterrestrials.
(b) The idea of one religion.
(c) Being rich.
(d) Being famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant at which Shirley and David ate in Peru?
2. David and Shirley believed that many of Jesus' teachings had to do with what?
3. Shirley believed that the purpose of past life recall is to do what?
4. What books did Shirley study to learn about the spiritual world?
5. Who wrote "Chariots of the Gods"?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)