|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Shirley MacLaine like to jog?
(a) In the Hills.
(b) In the Valley.
(c) At the gym.
(d) On the beach.
2. What nationality was Gerry?
3. Katerina claimed that Johannsen's personality was what?
4. When they visited the bookstore, what type of books did David recommend to Shirley?
(a) HIstorical biographies.
(d) Romance novels.
5. How did Shirley feel after witnessing Ambres speak?
6. Shirley MacLaine had been in how many movies when "Out on a Limb" was written?
(c) Over 35.
7. What did Gerry and Shirley do the night she came to visit him for the convention?
(a) Tried out a new wine bar.
(b) Explored the local town.
(c) Had dinner and went to bed.
(d) Went shopping and saw a movie.
8. What was Shirley worried about, prior to meeting Johannsen?
(a) His authenticity.
(b) Being followed by reporters.
(c) The cost of the meeting.
(d) Nothing at all.
9. What excuse did Gerry give his aides in order to spend time with Shirley?
(a) Food poisoning.
(b) Too much work.
(d) Jet lag.
10. How long did Shirley wait in her room for Gerry, upon arriving for his convention?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) Half hour.
11. What grand question did Shirley begin to explore upon returning from her convention trip with Gerry?
(a) The purpose of life.
(b) None of these.
(c) The reality of love.
(d) The point of her career.
12. What type of exercise did Shirley and David do together?
13. Where did Shirley and Gerry meet?
(a) At the bank.
(b) The theater.
(c) On set.
(d) A party.
14. Which of these was a favorite hobby of Shirley MacLaine's?
(a) Belly dancing.
15. Where did Gerry and Shirley spend their second day together when she visited him at the convention?
(a) In the bedroom.
(c) At the movies.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gerry asked Shirley to join him out of town, at what type of convention was he planning to be?
2. Where did Edgar Cayce find the cure for his affliction?
3. What affliction did Edgar Cayce suffer from?
4. When Gerry spoke of the relationship he shared with Shirley, she was often scared that he would do what?
5. What is the name of the spirit that Johannsen could channel?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)