|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Katerina do for a living?
(a) Massage therapist.
(b) Owned a cleaning service.
(c) Skincare technician.
2. On her first visit to the bookstore without David, the bookstore owner gave Shirley books on what subject?
(a) Space travel.
3. David believed Christ was a human who was what?
(a) Of a higher order.
4. Where did Gerry and Shirley go on their first date?
(b) The park.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) The theater.
5. What did Gerry and Shirley do the night she came to visit him for the convention?
(a) Went shopping and saw a movie.
(b) Explored the local town.
(c) Had dinner and went to bed.
(d) Tried out a new wine bar.
6. Where did Shirley have to wait for Gerry, prior to going to dinner on the convention trip?
(a) The room.
(b) A limo.
(c) A cab.
(d) A secret booth at the restaurant.
7. Many of Shirley MacLaine's performances were inspired by who?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Bette Davis.
8. How did the group know Ambres had left?
(a) Church bells started to ring.
(b) A bird flew out of the window.
(c) Johannsen returned to consciousness.
(d) The lights came back on.
9. When Gerry spoke of the relationship he shared with Shirley, she was often scared that he would do what?
(b) End it.
(c) Propose to her.
(d) Ask for something more.
10. Where did Shirley MacLaine like to jog?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In the Valley.
(c) At the gym.
(d) In the Hills.
11. What was the name of Johannsen's wife?
12. When Edgar Cayce found the cure for his affliction, he began doing what?
(a) Seeing ghosts.
(b) Meditating for hours at a time.
(c) Channeling medical advice for others.
(d) Traveling the world.
13. When Shirley went to visit Gerry at the convention, she was worried about being spotted by who?
(a) His wife.
14. After talking about Johannsen, Shirley saw a sudden invitation to Stockholm as a what?
(c) Strange idea.
(d) Set up.
15. What affliction did Marie suffer from?
(b) Whooping cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality was Gerry?
2. When Shirley asked Gerry for his opinion on reincarnation, how did Gerry respond?
3. How did Shirley feel after witnessing Ambres speak?
4. On what day in Stockholm did Shirley first see Gerry?
5. What topic did Shirley become fascinated with after learning about Edgar Cayce?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)