|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the spirit that Johannsen could channel?
2. What did Shirley MacLaine use her first professional paycheck for?
(a) A car.
(b) An apartment building.
(c) A night out.
(d) A house.
3. What did Johannsen do after Ambres left?
(a) Offered the group a meal.
(b) None of these.
(c) Thanked everyone for coming.
(d) Started to cry.
4. Where did Gerry invite Shirley at the beginning of "Out on a Limb"?
5. What unusual experience had Shirley experienced well before investigating spirituality?
(a) Channeling spirits.
(b) Seeing angels.
(c) Déjà vu.
(d) Dreams of heaven.
6. Where did Shirley and Gerry meet?
(a) On set.
(b) The theater.
(c) At the bank.
(d) A party.
7. Who was the owner of the bookstore that David introduced Shirley to?
8. Where did Gerry and Shirley go on their first date?
(b) The park.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) The theater.
9. After talking about Johannsen, Shirley saw a sudden invitation to Stockholm as a what?
(b) Set up.
(d) Strange idea.
10. Shirley was raised in what religion?
11. Where did Shirley MacLaine like to jog?
(a) In the Valley.
(b) At the gym.
(c) In the Hills.
(d) On the beach.
12. What topic did Shirley become fascinated with after learning about Edgar Cayce?
13. Who was the first dead person that Shirley saw?
(a) A man on the side of the road.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Marie's husband.
(d) Marie's brother.
14. What did Gerry and Shirley do the night she came to visit him for the convention?
(a) Went shopping and saw a movie.
(b) Tried out a new wine bar.
(c) Had dinner and went to bed.
(d) Explored the local town.
15. Shirley told David she would like a little what, regarding the idea of spirituality?
(a) More of it.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. To her surprise, Shirley discovered that many religions believe in what?
2. What notable nomination was Shirley MacLaine recognized with during the writing of "Out on a Limb"?
3. Where did Shirley have to wait for Gerry, prior to going to dinner on the convention trip?
4. What special gift did Edgar Cayce write about?
5. What affliction did Edgar Cayce suffer from?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)