|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Shirley MacLaine like to jog?
(a) In the Hills.
(b) In the Valley.
(c) At the gym.
(d) On the beach.
2. What excuse did Gerry give his aides in order to spend time with Shirley?
(a) Too much work.
(b) Food poisoning.
(c) Jet lag.
3. Who was the owner of the bookstore that David introduced Shirley to?
4. What did Shirley's friends claim about their meetings with Johannsen?
(a) The meetings led to new spirituality.
(b) All of these.
(c) The meetings were just for fun.
(d) The meetings were very public.
5. What did Shirley wonder about while sitting in the waiting room at Johannsen's?
(a) How old he would be.
(b) If she should tell Gerry about the experience.
(c) Whether reporters were present.
(d) Why the others were there.
6. What was the name of Johannsen's wife?
7. To her surprise, Shirley discovered that many religions believe in what?
(b) Electing a queen.
8. In Shirley's opinion, what were some of Gerry's bad qualities?
(a) All of these.
(b) Intimacy issues.
(d) Power hungry.
9. After that first encounter with Gerry in Stockholm, how many days passed where Shirley did not hear from him?
10. What affliction did Edgar Cayce suffer from?
(b) Learning disability.
(d) Deformed leg.
11. When Edgar Cayce found the cure for his affliction, he began doing what?
(a) Seeing ghosts.
(b) Meditating for hours at a time.
(c) Traveling the world.
(d) Channeling medical advice for others.
12. What was the name of the Spa where Katerina worked?
(b) The Four Winds.
(c) The Ashram.
(d) The Tree Haven.
13. After talking about Johannsen, Shirley saw a sudden invitation to Stockholm as a what?
(a) Set up.
(c) Strange idea.
14. What type of exercise did Shirley and David do together?
15. David believed that many of the stories about Christ's teachings had been what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gerry claimed that the relationship with Shirley was having an adverse effect on what?
2. Shirley had suggested that her father to do what to deal with his depression?
3. David believed that souls often returned to earth to work out what?
4. What did Shirley MacLaine use her first professional paycheck for?
5. What new idea did the bookstore owner introduce Shirley to?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)