1. In what decade was "Out on a Limb" written?
2. What age range was Shirley MacLaine when she wrote "Out on a Limb"?
3. What notable nomination was Shirley MacLaine recognized with during the writing of "Out on a Limb"?
4. What did Shirley MacLaine use her first professional paycheck for?
5. Shirley MacLaine had been in how many movies when "Out on a Limb" was written?
6. Where did Shirley MacLaine like to jog?
7. Shirley MacLaine refers to her father as a closet what?
8. Many of Shirley MacLaine's performances were inspired by who?
This section contains 3,435 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)