|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did the spirit John speak in?
(b) Biblical speech.
2. In Stockholm, Gerry was worried about hurting who, due to his relationship with Shirley?
(a) His wife.
(b) His kids.
(c) Shirley MacLaine.
(d) All of these.
3. When Edgar Cayce found the cure for his affliction, he began doing what?
(a) Channeling medical advice for others.
(b) Traveling the world.
(c) Seeing ghosts.
(d) Meditating for hours at a time.
4. How long did Shirley stay in Stockholm?
(a) Three days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Several weeks.
5. Shirley's religious upbringing made her feel what for researching New Age ideas?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Shirley feel about the hotel in Peru?
2. What do scientists believe about energy?
3. Why did David take Shirley to the mineral springs?
4. John suggested to Shirley that she was capable of doing what?
5. What did Mayan call the soul?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)