|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Gerry's political agenda?
(a) Social reform.
(b) Foreign diplomacy.
(c) Taxing the rich.
(d) Running for president.
2. Shirley believed that the purpose of past life recall is to do what?
(a) Make life better.
(b) Talk with dead people.
(c) Impress your friends.
(d) Make money.
3. What did Shirley ask John for, during her reading?
4. What is Mayan?
(a) An alien.
(b) A figment of David's imagination.
(c) An ambassador.
(d) A folk hero.
5. How did Bella respond, when learning of Shirley's interest in the supernatural?
(a) She was impressed.
(b) She was skeptical.
(c) She was frightened.
(d) She was interested.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Shirley's last day in Peru, what did a psychic predict regarding her relationship with Gerry?
2. What did Johannsen do to channel Ambres?
3. What cultures did Shirley study as she looked for spiritual truth?
4. Who invited Shirley to visit Johannsen?
5. When speaking with Gerry about her upcoming trip to Stockholm, Gerry worried about being a what to Shirley?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)