|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the water like in the mineral springs?
2. What did Johannsen do after Ambres left?
(a) Offered the group a meal.
(b) Started to cry.
(c) None of these.
(d) Thanked everyone for coming.
3. Upon returning from Stockholm, how did Shirley feel?
(d) None of these.
4. What did Tom and Shirley discuss during her reading?
(b) Past lives.
(c) The gap between science and religion.
(d) All of these.
5. What did Shirley's friends claim about their meetings with Johannsen?
(a) The meetings were very public.
(b) The meetings were just for fun.
(c) All of these.
(d) The meetings led to new spirituality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the spirit that Johannsen could channel?
2. When Shirley spoke about her ideas to others, she was surprised to find what type of response?
3. Shirley had suggested that her father to do what to deal with his depression?
4. What was Shirley self-conscious of in the mineral baths?
5. On her first visit to the bookstore without David, the bookstore owner gave Shirley books on what subject?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)