|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What notable nomination was Shirley MacLaine recognized with during the writing of "Out on a Limb"?
(a) The Academy Award.
(b) The Tony.
(c) The Razzie.
(d) The Emmy.
2. What troubles did trance mediums often suffer from?
(a) All of these.
(b) Public persecution.
(c) Too much information.
3. Where did Gerry invite Shirley at the beginning of "Out on a Limb"?
4. What topic did Shirley become fascinated with after learning about Edgar Cayce?
5. On their second day together on the convention trip, Gerry was effusive in expressing what for Shirley?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ambres speak about?
2. What excuse did Gerry give his aides in order to spend time with Shirley?
3. Who was the first dead person that Shirley saw?
4. What did Shirley's friends claim about their meetings with Johannsen?
5. Where did Gerry and Shirley spend their second day together when she visited him at the convention?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)