|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Ambres speak?
(a) Half hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
2. Who was the first dead person that Shirley saw?
(a) A man on the side of the road.
(b) Marie's husband.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Marie's brother.
3. What was Gerry's political agenda?
(a) Running for president.
(b) Foreign diplomacy.
(c) Social reform.
(d) Taxing the rich.
4. What topic did Shirley become fascinated with after learning about Edgar Cayce?
5. What did Gerry and Shirley do the night she came to visit him for the convention?
(a) Went shopping and saw a movie.
(b) Tried out a new wine bar.
(c) Had dinner and went to bed.
(d) Explored the local town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse did Gerry give his aides in order to spend time with Shirley?
2. What did Ambres speak about?
3. When speaking with Gerry about her upcoming trip to Stockholm, Gerry worried about being a what to Shirley?
4. To her surprise, Shirley discovered that many religions believe in what?
5. Many of Shirley MacLaine's performances were inspired by who?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)