|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon arriving in Stockholm, who did Shirley have dinner with?
(a) An old friend.
2. David believed that many of the stories about Christ's teachings had been what?
3. When speaking with Gerry about her upcoming trip to Stockholm, Gerry worried about being a what to Shirley?
(d) Good influence.
4. Where did Shirley have to wait for Gerry, prior to going to dinner on the convention trip?
(a) A limo.
(b) The room.
(c) A secret booth at the restaurant.
(d) A cab.
5. What bookstore did David take Shirley to after working out?
(a) The Joshua Tree.
(b) The Bodhi Tree.
(c) Barnes and Noble.
(d) The Sun Sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Edgar Cayce find the cure for his affliction?
2. To her surprise, Shirley discovered that many religions believe in what?
3. In what decade was "Out on a Limb" written?
4. Shirley MacLaine refers to her father as a closet what?
5. Where did Shirley MacLaine like to jog?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)