|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The morning after Shirley joined Gerry at the convention, what time did he leave the bedroom?
(a) Before dawn.
(b) In the middle of the night.
(c) At noon, with her.
(d) 10 a.m.
2. What special gift did Edgar Cayce write about?
(a) The ability to teleport.
(b) Being a medium.
(c) Being a psychic.
(d) The ability to time travel.
3. David believed that souls often returned to earth to work out what?
(a) Learn a lesson.
(b) Make a wrong right.
(c) Karmic justice.
(d) All of these.
4. Who was the first dead person that Shirley saw?
(a) A man on the side of the road.
(b) Marie's brother.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Marie's husband.
5. Many of Shirley MacLaine's performances were inspired by who?
(a) Bette Davis.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Stockholm, Shirley realized that Gerry needed to have what?
2. When Shirley asked Gerry for his opinion on reincarnation, how did Gerry respond?
3. What type of exercise did Shirley and David do together?
4. What capability did Edgar Cayce suddenly have to share with others?
5. After that first encounter with Gerry in Stockholm, how many days passed where Shirley did not hear from him?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)