|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Shirley wonder about while sitting in the waiting room at Johannsen's?
(a) If she should tell Gerry about the experience.
(b) Whether reporters were present.
(c) How old he would be.
(d) Why the others were there.
2. What capability did Edgar Cayce suddenly have to share with others?
(a) Help with mental blocks.
(b) All of these.
(c) Explain how to cure illnesses.
(d) Speak on past lives.
3. On her first visit to the bookstore without David, the bookstore owner gave Shirley books on what subject?
(b) Space travel.
4. David believed that many of the stories about Christ's teachings had been what?
5. Who was the owner of the bookstore that David introduced Shirley to?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Shirley returned to Los Angeles after the convention trip, who did she run into?
2. David believed Christ was a human who was what?
3. Where did Gerry invite Shirley at the beginning of "Out on a Limb"?
4. What did Shirley admit to being embarrassed about when she visited Gerry at his convention?
5. Why did Shirley and Gerry have to hide their relationship?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)