|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Edgar Cayce found the cure for his affliction, he began doing what?
(a) Traveling the world.
(b) Meditating for hours at a time.
(c) Seeing ghosts.
(d) Channeling medical advice for others.
2. What bookstore did David take Shirley to after working out?
(a) The Sun Sense.
(b) The Bodhi Tree.
(c) Barnes and Noble.
(d) The Joshua Tree.
3. David believed Christ was a human who was what?
(d) Of a higher order.
4. What was the name of the Spa where Katerina worked?
(b) The Tree Haven.
(c) The Four Winds.
(d) The Ashram.
5. When Shirley visited the bookstore without David, the owner introduced her to what?
(a) The Akashic Records.
(b) The Third UFO Anthology.
(c) The Eklein Tales.
(d) The Ancient Parables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Shirley have to wait for Gerry, prior to going to dinner on the convention trip?
2. David believed that many of the stories about Christ's teachings had been what?
3. What age range was Shirley MacLaine when she wrote "Out on a Limb"?
4. Shirley told David she would like a little what, regarding the idea of spirituality?
5. Gerry claimed that the relationship with Shirley was having an adverse effect on what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)