|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age range was Shirley MacLaine when she wrote "Out on a Limb"?
2. Where did Gerry and Shirley go on their first date?
(b) A baseball game.
(c) The theater.
(d) The park.
3. In what decade was "Out on a Limb" written?
4. David believed Christ was a human who was what?
(b) Of a higher order.
5. What did Gerry and Shirley do the night she came to visit him for the convention?
(a) Tried out a new wine bar.
(b) Went shopping and saw a movie.
(c) Explored the local town.
(d) Had dinner and went to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Gerry and Shirley have their first date?
2. Shirley MacLaine considered David to be a professional what?
3. What affliction did Marie suffer from?
4. What new idea did the bookstore owner introduce Shirley to?
5. What was Gerry's political agenda?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)