|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Shirley spent time with Gerry outside his typical world, she was surprised to find that he was what?
(c) Down to earth.
2. What was the name of the Spa where Katerina worked?
(a) The Tree Haven.
(b) The Ashram.
(c) The Four Winds.
3. What affliction did Edgar Cayce suffer from?
(a) Deformed leg.
(c) Learning disability.
4. When Edgar Cayce found the cure for his affliction, he began doing what?
(a) Seeing ghosts.
(b) Meditating for hours at a time.
(c) Traveling the world.
(d) Channeling medical advice for others.
5. What new idea did the bookstore owner introduce Shirley to?
(c) Psychic energy.
(d) The afterlife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of exercise did Shirley and David do together?
2. When Shirley went to visit Gerry at the convention, she was worried about being spotted by who?
3. Where did Gerry and Shirley spend their second day together when she visited him at the convention?
4. What excuse did Gerry give his aides in order to spend time with Shirley?
5. On her first visit to the bookstore without David, the bookstore owner gave Shirley books on what subject?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)