|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shirley had suggested that her father to do what to deal with his depression?
(c) Take medication.
2. Shirley MacLaine had been in how many movies when "Out on a Limb" was written?
(d) Over 35.
3. Shirley MacLaine refers to her father as a closet what?
(d) Sports critic.
4. When Shirley went to visit Gerry at the convention, she was worried about being spotted by who?
(d) His wife.
5. What nationality was Gerry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grand question did Shirley begin to explore upon returning from her convention trip with Gerry?
2. When Shirley asked Gerry for his opinion on reincarnation, how did Gerry respond?
3. Where did Gerry and Shirley spend their second day together when she visited him at the convention?
4. In Shirley's opinion, what were some of Gerry's bad qualities?
5. When Gerry spoke of the relationship he shared with Shirley, she was often scared that he would do what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)