|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their second day together on the convention trip, Gerry was effusive in expressing what for Shirley?
(c) All of these.
2. What was Gerry's political agenda?
(a) Taxing the rich.
(b) Social reform.
(c) Running for president.
(d) Foreign diplomacy.
3. David believed Christ was a human who was what?
(a) Of a higher order.
4. When they visited the bookstore, what type of books did David recommend to Shirley?
(a) Romance novels.
(d) HIstorical biographies.
5. What did Shirley MacLaine use her first professional paycheck for?
(a) A house.
(b) A car.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A night out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gerry claimed that the relationship with Shirley was having an adverse effect on what?
2. Shirley MacLaine had been in how many movies when "Out on a Limb" was written?
3. In what decade was "Out on a Limb" written?
4. The morning after Shirley joined Gerry at the convention, what time did he leave the bedroom?
5. When Shirley asked grand questions of David, where did he tell her to look for answers?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)