|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day in Stockholm did Shirley first see Gerry?
(a) The fifth.
(b) The second.
(c) The third.
(d) The first.
2. Shirley MacLaine had been in how many movies when "Out on a Limb" was written?
(c) Over 35.
3. Who was the first dead person that Shirley saw?
(a) A man on the side of the road.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Marie's husband.
(d) Marie's brother.
4. David believed that many of the stories about Christ's teachings had been what?
5. What did Shirley's friends claim about their meetings with Johannsen?
(a) The meetings led to new spirituality.
(b) The meetings were just for fun.
(c) All of these.
(d) The meetings were very public.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interfered with Gerry and Shirley's relationship, following the trip to Stockholm?
2. What did David make Shirley inhale on the trip up the mountain?
3. What did Edgar Cayce do for a living?
4. What did Ambres say about God?
5. Over how long of a period did Tom claim Shirley had existed?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)