|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shirley told David she would like a little what, regarding the idea of spirituality?
(a) More of it.
(b) All of these.
2. What book of the Bible spoke of a pillar of fire?
3. What is Mayan?
(a) A folk hero.
(b) A figment of David's imagination.
(c) An ambassador.
(d) An alien.
4. What did Gerry do for a living?
(a) Stunt man.
5. Many of Shirley MacLaine's performances were inspired by who?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Bette Davis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age range was Shirley MacLaine when she wrote "Out on a Limb"?
2. Gerry claimed that the relationship with Shirley was having an adverse effect on what?
3. Where did David meet Mayan?
4. Where did Gerry and Shirley go on their first date?
5. What did Shirley research upon leaving Stockholm?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)