|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade was "Out on a Limb" written?
2. Who was the first dead person that Shirley saw?
(a) Marie's brother.
(b) A man on the side of the road.
(c) Marie's husband.
(d) Her best friend.
3. When Gerry asked Shirley to join him out of town, at what type of convention was he planning to be?
(a) North-South Economics.
(b) Comic Con.
(c) Ecology Development.
(d) International Medicine.
4. Where did Shirley and Gerry see trainers feed animals?
(a) The circus.
(b) The zoo.
(c) The hotel lobby.
(d) Sea World.
5. What special gift did Edgar Cayce write about?
(a) The ability to teleport.
(b) Being a medium.
(c) Being a psychic.
(d) The ability to time travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Katerina claimed that Johannsen's personality was what?
2. Where did Shirley have to wait for Gerry, prior to going to dinner on the convention trip?
3. To her surprise, Shirley discovered that many religions believe in what?
4. In Shirley's opinion, what were some of Gerry's bad qualities?
5. What topic of conversation did Shirley and Gerry enjoy?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)