|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first dead person that Shirley saw?
(a) Marie's husband.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Marie's brother.
(d) A man on the side of the road.
2. What did Johannsen do for a living?
3. In what decade was "Out on a Limb" written?
4. Shirley told David she would like a little what, regarding the idea of spirituality?
(c) All of these.
(d) More of it.
5. What unusual experience had Shirley experienced well before investigating spirituality?
(a) Seeing angels.
(b) Dreams of heaven.
(c) Channeling spirits.
(d) Déjà vu.
Short Answer Questions
1. David believed Christ was a human who was what?
2. What type of exercise did Shirley and David do together?
3. Where did Shirley MacLaine like to jog?
4. What affliction did Edgar Cayce suffer from?
5. When Shirley visited the bookstore without David, the owner introduced her to what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)