|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Shirley's opinion, what were some of Gerry's bad qualities?
(a) Intimacy issues.
(b) Power hungry.
(c) All of these.
2. Katerina claimed that Johannsen's personality was what?
3. What did Edgar Cayce do for a living?
(a) Public speaker.
4. Where did Shirley have to wait for Gerry, prior to going to dinner on the convention trip?
(a) A limo.
(b) The room.
(c) A secret booth at the restaurant.
(d) A cab.
5. What topic did Shirley become fascinated with after learning about Edgar Cayce?
Short Answer Questions
1. David believed Christ was a human who was what?
2. How long did Shirley wait in her room for Gerry, upon arriving for his convention?
3. When Shirley went to visit Gerry at the convention, she was worried about being spotted by who?
4. Gerry claimed that the relationship with Shirley was having an adverse effect on what?
5. When Shirley went to visit Gerry at his convention, what did she think of their relationship?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)