|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Peter Sellers almost die from?
(a) A blood clot.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A boating accident.
2. David met Shirley where in Peru?
(a) On a mountain.
(b) The airport.
(c) The hotel.
(d) A taxicab.
3. Where did Gerry and Shirley spend their second day together when she visited him at the convention?
(b) At the movies.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) The beach.
4. The morning after Shirley joined Gerry at the convention, what time did he leave the bedroom?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) Before dawn.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) At noon, with her.
5. Gerry claimed that the relationship with Shirley was having an adverse effect on what?
(a) His health.
(b) His happiness.
(c) His pocketbook.
(d) His job.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gerry spoke of the relationship he shared with Shirley, she was often scared that he would do what?
2. What unusual experience had Shirley experienced well before investigating spirituality?
3. When Peter Sellers suffered from a near death experience, what did he remember watching?
4. What is the name of the restaurant at which Shirley and David ate in Peru?
5. How long did Shirley stay in Stockholm?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)