1. In what decade was "Out on a Limb" written?
2. What age range was Shirley MacLaine when she wrote "Out on a Limb"?
3. What notable nomination was Shirley MacLaine recognized with during the writing of "Out on a Limb"?
(a) The Academy Award.
(b) The Razzie.
(c) The Tony.
(d) The Emmy.
4. What did Shirley MacLaine use her first professional paycheck for?
(a) An apartment building.
(b) A night out.
(c) A car.
(d) A house.
5. Shirley MacLaine had been in how many movies when "Out on a Limb" was written?
(c) Over 35.
6. Where did Shirley MacLaine like to jog?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In the Valley.
(c) In the Hills.
(d) At the gym.
7. Shirley MacLaine refers to her father as a closet what?
(b) Sports critic.
8. Many of Shirley MacLaine's performances were inspired by who?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Bette Davis.
This section contains 3,435 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)