Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When no one pays attention to Weston's threats or intimidations, what does he do?
2. What has the narrator and Ransom been investigating?
3. What does the Osarya offer Ransom?
4. After Weston and Devine are taken from Oyarsa 's presence what happens to Ransom?
5. What kind of food does Augray offer Ransom?
Essay Topic 1
Osarya, the ruler of the entire planet has a great deal of power over its peoples. How do you think earth would be different if the entire planet had one person who had final authority on all matters? Use examples from Malacandra and earth that point out the differences.
Essay Topic 2
In returning to earth the men do not have enough air to get home safely. They have to detour due to the moon, yet they manage to land the craft. Did the eldil or Osarya intervene to keep them safe? That seems to be the implication. Write about an incident in your life or someone you know who has escaped great harm by what they or you believe was Divine Intervention.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay comparing Weston's ideas of conquering other planets with America's treatment of the American Indian. How are they similar? Different? Would you consider one to be more immoral than the other?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)