Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. The nameless pedestrian who is walking along an English lane is called:
2. The character in question #1 meets a woman who is searching for her simple-minded son, whose name is:
3. The name of the place where the simple-minded boy is being held and which Ransom finds to be an uninviting place:
4. At the location in question #3, Ransom meets a former schoolmate whose name is:
5. The second man, who is an accomplice to the man in question #4 and who is a physicist.
6. Ransom is a professor of:
7. When Ransom approaches a small cottage looking for a possible place to spend the night, who does he meet?
8. Why is she concerned...
This section contains 1,885 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)