|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Devine think the sorn plan to do with Ransom?
(a) Show him around the planet
(b) He speculates that the sorn may intend to sacrifice Ransom in some kind of ritual
(c) Make a slave of him
(d) Eat him for dinner
2. The view outside the window is:
(a) a beautiful waterfall
(b) a forest that he doesn't recognize
(c) a meadow full of cows
(d) of stars and what may be the moon
3. What does Ransom's thoughts about space foreshadow?
(a) The light of the religion on Malacandra
(b) The actual account of the solar system he will learn on Malacandra
(c) The fact that he will travel in space again very soon
(d) The dark place where he will be taken
4. How does Ransom spend his time during the next few weeks?
(a) Learning how to run the ship
(b) Exercising with weights
(c) Playing cribbage with Devine
(d) Looking at the amazing sights from his skylight and listening to the tinkling of tiny meteors on the hull of the ship
5. What does Thulcandra mean to the hross?
(a) Silent planet
(b) The chief of their village
(c) A type of animal used like a horse
(d) The name of their God
Short Answer Questions
1. How does he deal with his thirst?
2. What does the ship run on, as explained by Weston?
3. What does Devine actually go into the kitchen to do?
4. What is on the other side of the wall?
5. Weston believes that Ransom is incapable of what?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)