|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about earth amazes the sorns the most?
(a) His talk of money and banking
(b) Ransom's description of big cities, like London
(c) The fact that earth has no Oyarsa
(d) Ransom's description of war, slavery and other parts of human history astonish the sorns
2. Why does Ransom think he feels so good?
(a) Because the mysteries of space are being revealed to him
(b) The food is very good
(c) He's still alive even though he's in space
(d) It is a great adventure he's having
3. What does Thulcandra mean to the hross?
(a) A type of animal used like a horse
(b) Silent planet
(c) The chief of their village
(d) The name of their God
4. What does he see in his imagination?
(a) Sorns creeping up on him in the bushes
(b) A gate with a bell hanging above it
(c) Another Ransom wandering the forest
(d) His home on earth
5. What happens when the three men enter the water to join the sorns on the other shore?
(a) A large, black creature attacks them
(b) Devine falls in a deep part and starts to drown
(c) Ransom is able to grab the gun from Weston
(d) Weston pushes Ransom, who trips and becomes totally soaked
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides the three races Ransom has heard about, another race, now extinct, lived on Malacandra. What was it?
2. What does the Oyarsa order when it's obvious Weston is not going to believe in his existence?
3. Who is Oyarsa?
4. How often do the hross marry?
5. Why is she concerned about Harry?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)