|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Oyarsa say about Ransom's fear?
(a) That he must not be much of a man if he's frightened
(b) Oyarsa tells Ransom that his fear has caused his own troubles and he need not be afraid
(c) That it's perfectly normal to feel afraid
(d) That fear is good and there is reason for it
2. What does Ransom pilfer from the galley?
(a) Seven days rations
(b) A cup and saucer
(c) A frying pan
(d) A knife
3. What does Thulcandra mean to the hross?
(a) The chief of their village
(b) The name of their God
(c) Silent planet
(d) A type of animal used like a horse
4. When an eldil comes to Hyoi's boat what does he tell the hross?
(a) That Ransom is in league with Weston and Devine
(b) That Ransom shouldn't be there, but should be on his way to see Oyarsa
(c) That humans are not allowed to hunt hnakra
(d) That Hyoi must allow Ransom to kill the hnakra to prove himself
5. What bothers Ransom about describing earth to the hross?
(a) Comparing the violence and warfare of earth to this peaceful planet
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ransom comes to from being drugged, he tries to escape but is unable because:
2. What happens to Hyoi as they rest in the boat next to the hnakra's body?
3. What does Oyarsa say the "bent one" on earth has done?
4. What does Ransom understand because of strange, flickering changes in the light?
5. What does Augray say about Oyarsa?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)