|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augray say about Oyarsa?
(a) No one knows who he/she is
(b) Oyarsa is eternal, is everywhere, and is invisible, like an eldil
(c) He kills criminals
(d) He only came to Malacandra a short time ago
2. When he closely examines the walls how do they appear?
(a) They are square
(b) They have small, raised bumps on them
(c) They are joined seamlessly with the floor
(d) They aren't really there
3. How does most things on the planet appear to Ransom?
(a) Everything Ransom can see has a strange, elongated form
(b) Everything he sees is some shade of gray
(c) The whole landscape appears fat and bloated
(d) Everything appears hazy and out of focused
4. From where does the milk for cheese come?
(a) The milk of a yellow grazing animal which young sorns herd in the forests
(b) Cows that they keep in the village
(c) A tree which puts out a milk-like substance
(d) Goats that roam the mountain
5. Who is Oyarsa?
(a) The ruler of the planet
(b) The head of the sorn
(c) The head teacher in the village
(d) Their military leader
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry do at the Rise?
2. Who are the pfifltriggi?
3. Ransom's dream mentioned in question #16 foreshadows:
4. What does Ransom what to prove to the hross during the hnakra hunt?
5. What are the walls made of?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)