|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the stone monuments show Ransom?
(a) The three races of Malacandra working together
(b) All sorts of animals, some he's seen, some he hasn't
(c) The faces of Oyarsa.
(d) The monuments are carved with images depicting the creation of Malacandra
2. What does Harry do at the Rise?
(a) Chops wood
(b) Milks the cows
(c) Cleans the yard
(d) Tends the furnace for the two professors who live at The Rise.
3. The walls of the ship seem to shift constantly because:
(a) the walls are made of liquid
(b) they are on drugs and it only seems that the walls are shifting
(c) the center of the sphere is always down while they are in space
(d) the walls are flexible rubber
4. Who surrounds Ransom as they walk into the hross's home village?
(a) The women of the hross
(b) Small, furry animals who remind Ransom of dogs
(c) Armed hross who take him to a prison
(d) Hross children and other adult hross
5. The name of the place where the simple-minded boy is being held and which Ransom finds to be an uninviting place:
(a) Jackson Hallows
(b) Barren Heights
(c) The Rise
(d) The Eyrie
Short Answer Questions
1. As Ransom loses consciousness what does he sense?
2. What does Ransom hear when he regains consciousness?
3. What happens to Ransom on the boat?
4. How does most things on the planet appear to Ransom?
5. Weston treats Ransom with contempt because:
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)