|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he deal with his thirst?
(a) He dips his shirt in the stream and dribbles a small amount of water in his mouth
(b) He chews some of the berries
(c) He drinks from the stream
(d) He ignores it
2. The walls of the ship seem to shift constantly because:
(a) they are on drugs and it only seems that the walls are shifting
(b) the walls are made of liquid
(c) the walls are flexible rubber
(d) the center of the sphere is always down while they are in space
3. Who surrounds Ransom as they walk into the hross's home village?
(a) The women of the hross
(b) Armed hross who take him to a prison
(c) Small, furry animals who remind Ransom of dogs
(d) Hross children and other adult hross
4. What are the waves on the water like?
(a) There are no waves, the water is still
(b) Fast and high
(c) The waves, like everything on the planet, are high and sharp
(d) Gentle and rolling
5. How does Ransom escape from the water?
(a) the black creature manages to grab both Weston and Devine
(b) Devine can't swim and Weston takes his gun off Ransom while rescuing Devine
(c) the black creature pulls Devine under and Weston is distracted shooting at the animal
(d) the sorns throw rocks at Weston and Devine and Ransom runs away
Short Answer Questions
1. After Devine questions Ransom, what does he learn?
2. What position does Ransom take on the ship?
3. Ransom plans to use the pilfered object(s) to:
4. What is a handramit?
5. When the ship enters Malacandra's orbit how does Ransom feel upon wakening?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)