|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thulcandra mean to the hross?
(a) The chief of their village
(b) The name of their God
(c) Silent planet
(d) A type of animal used like a horse
2. What does he see following behind the herd of creatures?
(a) A human like person with a shepard's crook
(b) A sorn
(c) A stalking lion looking animal
3. How does Ransom escape from the water?
(a) the sorns throw rocks at Weston and Devine and Ransom runs away
(b) the black creature pulls Devine under and Weston is distracted shooting at the animal
(c) Devine can't swim and Weston takes his gun off Ransom while rescuing Devine
(d) the black creature manages to grab both Weston and Devine
4. Rather than it being the moon that Ransom is seeing, Weston tells him that the large orb is:
(a) a large light bulb
(b) the earth
(c) the sun
5. The core of the ship is:
(a) solid metal
(b) contains argon and helium
(d) made of molten lava
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Weston takes Ransom and leads him to breakfast?
2. To whom do Devine and Ransom plan to deliver Ransom?
3. Ransom strips off his clothes because:
4. What subjects about earth interest the sorns?
5. What does Devine actually go into the kitchen to do?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)