|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of the point of view of the story, the reader knows:
(a) that Ransom is on his way to Malacandra
(b) that Ransom is about to be sacrificed to the sun god
(c) only what Ransom knows
(d) that Weston thinks Ransom is highly intelligent
2. What does Devine actually go into the kitchen to do?
(a) turn on the coffe pot
(b) wash the dishes
(c) drug Ransom's drink
(d) see if there's anything in the fridge for dinner
3. The core of the ship is:
(b) solid metal
(c) contains argon and helium
(d) made of molten lava
4. While drugged, Ransom has a dream in which he meets:
(a) his mother and father
(b) a dog and cat
(c) some strange creatures
(d) a black unicorn
5. Why is she concerned about Harry?
(a) Harry has run away from home
(b) Harry has fallen from a tree
(c) Harry is on the roof and can't get down
(d) He is late returning home from working at The Rise
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the waves on the water like?
2. Who surrounds Ransom as they walk into the hross's home village?
3. When Ransom is on the wall, how does he feel?
4. From where does the milk for cheese come?
5. Ransom wakes in a strange room that can be described how?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)