|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The shape of the ship, as Weston explains, is:
(b) a sphere
2. What does Ransom notice about the room in which he wakes?
(a) It is so small he can't stand up all the way
(b) It is painted blue with white stripes
(c) It is icy cold
(d) The room is oddly shaped and seems to continuously change proportions
3. What does the ship run on, as explained by Weston?
(a) nuclear power
(b) geothermal energy
(d) solar radiation
4. The second man, who is an accomplice to the man in question #4 and who is a physicist.
5. Ransom plans to use the pilfered object(s) to:
(a) have a way of surviving alone for a week
(b) kill himself if necessary
(c) be ready to camp out on the planet when they land
(d) have tea alone in his room
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the other side of the wall?
2. When Ransom is on the wall, how does he feel?
3. When Weston confirms that Ransom is on a spaceship, Ransom is overcome with:
4. The core of the ship is:
5. What is all over the ground on the planet?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)