|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the other side of the wall?
(a) Another house with lights on
(b) Darkness and some strange creatures
(d) A herd of cattle
2. When Ransom glances at the walls how do they appear?
(a) To be sloping outward
(b) To converge in a peak in the center of the room
(c) To be circular
(d) To not quite meet the floor
3. The name of the place where the simple-minded boy is being held and which Ransom finds to be an uninviting place:
(a) The Eyrie
(b) Jackson Hallows
(c) The Rise
(d) Barren Heights
4. The second man, who is an accomplice to the man in question #4 and who is a physicist.
5. Why is she concerned about Harry?
(a) Harry has fallen from a tree
(b) Harry is on the roof and can't get down
(c) Harry has run away from home
(d) He is late returning home from working at The Rise
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ransom hear when he gets into the backyard of the Rise?
2. When Ransom is on the wall, how does he feel?
3. Ransom strips off his clothes because:
4. What happens when Weston takes Ransom and leads him to breakfast?
5. Weston treats Ransom with contempt because:
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)