|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Weston confirms that Ransom is on a spaceship, Ransom is overcome with:
2. What are the walls made of?
3. The name of the place where the simple-minded boy is being held and which Ransom finds to be an uninviting place:
(a) Jackson Hallows
(b) The Eyrie
(c) The Rise
(d) Barren Heights
4. Devine leaves Ransom supposedly to go into the kitchen to get what?
(a) chicken noodle soup
(b) Soda water
(c) ham sandwiches
(d) cheese and crackers
5. What does the ship run on, as explained by Weston?
(b) geothermal energy
(c) nuclear power
(d) solar radiation
Short Answer Questions
1. At the location in question #3, Ransom meets a former schoolmate whose name is:
2. What does Harry do at the Rise?
3. The second man, who is an accomplice to the man in question #4 and who is a physicist.
4. After Devine questions Ransom, what does he learn?
5. What are the three men doing in Ransom's dream?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)