|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ship run on, as explained by Weston?
(b) geothermal energy
(c) solar radiation
(d) nuclear power
2. At the location in question #3, Ransom meets a former schoolmate whose name is:
3. The effect of weightlessness is countered by:
(a) an ionic deconverter
(c) magnetic boots
(d) a weight belt
4. The nameless pedestrian who is walking along an English lane is called:
(a) Harold James
(b) Jerrold Jones
(c) Edwin Ransom
(d) Larry Weaks
5. Weston treats Ransom with contempt because:
(a) Weston knows Ransom cheated in college
(b) Weston feels superior to Ransom
(c) Weston thinks Ransom is too old for space travel
(d) Weston knows Ransom is a philanderer
Short Answer Questions
1. The view outside the window is:
2. After Devine questions Ransom, what does he learn?
3. What are the walls made of?
4. What are the three men doing in Ransom's dream?
5. Devine leaves Ransom supposedly to go into the kitchen to get what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)