|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thulcandra mean to the hross?
(a) Silent planet
(b) A type of animal used like a horse
(c) The name of their God
(d) The chief of their village
2. What does he see in his imagination?
(a) His home on earth
(b) A gate with a bell hanging above it
(c) Another Ransom wandering the forest
(d) Sorns creeping up on him in the bushes
3. What kind of food does Augray offer Ransom?
(a) Vegetables and cheese
(b) Stew and biscuits
(c) Toofa, a grainy porridge like dish
(d) Mushrooms and rice
4. What wakes up Ransom?
(a) An animal running through the forest
(c) Weston and Devine shaking him
(d) Extreme thrist
5. What does Ransom notice about the room in which he wakes?
(a) The room is oddly shaped and seems to continuously change proportions
(b) It is icy cold
(c) It is so small he can't stand up all the way
(d) It is painted blue with white stripes
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ransom eat so much food when they have a meal after landing?
2. Why doesn't Oyarsa want to kill Weston?
3. When Ransom looks around after landing he notices the ship is sitting on:
4. What do the stone monuments show Ransom?
5. Who was Hyoi talking to the day he and Ransom met?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)