|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The effect of weightlessness is countered by:
(a) magnetic boots
(b) a weight belt
(d) an ionic deconverter
2. What does the sky on Malacandra look like when they embark?
(a) Has a green tint and yellow clouds
(b) Pale blue with distant pink clouds
(c) Black; it is night
(d) Gray and cloudy
3. When Ransom asks why he is kidnapped, Weston tells him that:
(a) Weston is only following orders and does not know why
(b) Ransom was the most outstanding example of humanity
(c) Ransom's knowledge of astronomy is needed
(d) Ransom was to be used for space experiments
4. When Weston walks into Ransom's room, Weston is:
5. Where does Ransom run as he's getting away?
(a) Into a large, crowded city
(b) Back to the space ship
(c) Into a forest of tall, purple plants
(d) Across a field of plants that look like corn
Short Answer Questions
1. When the ship enters Malacandra's orbit how does Ransom feel upon wakening?
2. How does Ransom feel when he finds out he is in space?
3. Because the moon looks so strange to Ransom, what does he think?
4. Ransom strips off his clothes because:
5. What does Ransom notice about the room in which he wakes?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)