|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the ship enters Malacandra's orbit how does Ransom feel upon wakening?
(a) His fear becomes almost invigorating to him
(b) As if life has completely changed for him
(c) That his death is imminent
(d) Disoriented and groggy
2. Weston replies to Ransom's questions by telling him not to talk too much in order to:
(a) conserve air
(b) listen the the hum of the engine
(c) eat his ham and eggs
(d) keep from getting laryngitis
3. When Ransom comes to from being drugged, he tries to escape but is unable because:
(a) he is chained to the wall
(b) he can't find his shoes
(c) he is knocked out from behind
(d) there is no door in the room he is in
4. What are the walls made of?
5. What is on the other side of the wall?
(a) A herd of cattle
(c) Darkness and some strange creatures
(d) Another house with lights on
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ransom contemplate at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. As Ransom loses consciousness what does he sense?
3. The humming noise Ransom hears makes him believe he is:
4. Rather than it being the moon that Ransom is seeing, Weston tells him that the large orb is:
5. What happens to the temperature of the ship as they enter the gravity of Malacandra?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)