|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thulcandra mean to the hross?
(a) A type of animal used like a horse
(b) The chief of their village
(c) Silent planet
(d) The name of their God
2. What is an hnakra and its relationship to the hross?
(a) An hnakra is another intelligent creature who act as teachers and nursemaids to the hross' children
(b) The animal the hross uses to herd their domestic animals
(c) The sea creature who attacked Weston and Devine, the hross hunt hnakra
(d) A type of land animal similar to a leopard
3. When he closely examines the walls how do they appear?
(a) They aren't really there
(b) They have small, raised bumps on them
(c) They are joined seamlessly with the floor
(d) They are square
4. What is an eldil?
(a) A spirit like messenger of Oyarsa
(b) A child of the hross born with psychic abilities
(c) A plant which is the main diet stable of the hross
(d) A group of hross who live together, like a tribe
5. What does Ransom notice about the room in which he wakes?
(a) It is painted blue with white stripes
(b) It is so small he can't stand up all the way
(c) It is icy cold
(d) The room is oddly shaped and seems to continuously change proportions
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oyarsa?
2. Who are the pfifltriggi?
3. What does Ransom do with his watch?
4. Ransom wakes in a strange room that can be described how?
5. What does Ransom hear as he runs through the forest?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)