|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ransom see among the trees?
(a) Small red creatures dart in and out among the enormous trees
(b) A sorn looking for him
(c) Weston and Devine looking for him
(d) A strange looking yellow and blue bird
2. What does the shifting gravity do to the ship?
(a) Makes the ship seem smaller
(b) Turns walls into floors and floor into ceilings
(c) Makes Ransom feel like his bones are breaking
(d) Makes the men much heavier
3. When the ship enters Malacandra's orbit how does Ransom feel upon wakening?
(a) As if life has completely changed for him
(b) Disoriented and groggy
(c) That his death is imminent
(d) His fear becomes almost invigorating to him
4. Because of the point of view of the story, the reader knows:
(a) that Ransom is about to be sacrificed to the sun god
(b) only what Ransom knows
(c) that Weston thinks Ransom is highly intelligent
(d) that Ransom is on his way to Malacandra
5. What are the walls made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the ship lands what does Ransom think about space?
2. What does Ransom do with his watch?
3. What does Ransom do after Hyoi dies?
4. When an eldil comes to Hyoi's boat what does he tell the hross?
5. When Weston walks into Ransom's room, Weston is:
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)