|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Billie Jo tell her father to go to the doctor?
(a) Because of the spots on his face
(b) Because of swollen joints
(c) Because of his weight loss
(d) Because of his depression
2. What do Billie Jo and Daddy encounter on the way to a funeral?
(a) A rainbow
(b) A black cloud of dust
(c) Relatives having a picnic
(d) A train accident
3. Who is Louise?
(a) Daddy's lady friend
(b) The new phone operator in town
(c) Doc Rice's nurse
(d) Billie Jo's aunt
4. Where does Aunt Ellis live?
(a) Portland, Oregon
(b) Lubbock, Texas
(c) Waco, Texas
(d) Albuquerque, New Mexico
5. What does Louise arrange in a bowl?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what event do Billie Jo and her father go all dressed up?
2. What amazing discovery is made in Oklahoma during this time?
3. What is Louise's best domestic skill?
4. What does Doc Rice tell Billie Jo to do with her hands?
5. Who does Billie Jo have a crush on?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)