|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the ranchers collect in the spring to feed their cows?
2. What does Doc Rice tell Billie Jo to do with her hands?
(a) Use them
(b) Rub oil into them
(c) Wear protective gloves
(d) Limit the use of them
3. What is the relationship between Billie Jo and Daddy?
(a) They avoid each other
(b) They spend as much time together as possible
(c) They don't talk much
(d) They are hostile
4. What is the content of the letter from Aunt Ellis?
(a) She wants Billie Jo to come live with her
(b) She sends details about her will
(c) She informs Daddy of a relative's death
(d) She invites Billie Jo and Daddy to come for a visit
5. With whom does Billie Jo want to leave town?
(a) Mad Dog
(b) Miss Freeland
(c) The Tyler family
(d) The live-in family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billie Jo tell Louise that Billie Jo has like her mother?
2. What does Billie Jo finally realize about her father?
3. What does Billie Jo not want people to say about her?
4. Where does Aunt Ellis live?
5. Which of the following does not catch on fire in the town?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)