|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the people of Oklahoma begin to think that the dust plague might be over?
(a) Much cooler weather
(b) A rainbow
(c) A week of rain
(d) Two days of clear blue
2. What can Billie Jo no longer tolerate?
(a) Being a teenager
(b) Going to school
(c) Being in a room with a piano
(d) Living with her father
3. Of what disease does Pete Guyton, the produce man, die?
(a) Dust Pneumonia
(c) Heart attack
(d) Kidney failure
4. What does Billie Jo not want people to say about her?
(a) She is stupid
(b) She has bad manners
(c) She plays like a cripple
(d) Her clothes are torn
5. What does Daddy think about Ma's idea to get water to the crops?
(a) It will dry up the well
(b) It is idiotic
(c) It is sure worth a try
(d) It is bound to work
Short Answer Questions
1. Mad Dog says he got his name because as a child he used to _________________ like a mad dog.
2. Where does Daddy decide to go?
3. What does Billie Jo have some trepidation about looking at?
4. Which of the following is not one of the things Billie Jo expects to eat after the apples are ripe?
5. How does Ma care for the trees?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)