|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Billie Jo think she should get extra credit in class?
(a) She did extra homework
(b) Dust blows into the classroom during a dust storm
(c) She tutored a classmate
(d) She shares her textbooks
2. In what country did Billie Jo's father serve during the war?
3. How is Daddy going to get help with the farm?
(a) A new tractor
(b) A government loan
(c) Better seeds
(d) A new partner
4. What is found on the church steps?
(a) Used clothes
(b) A baby
(d) A food basket
5. Billie Jo is glad to be around Mad Dog because he _________________________ or treat her like she's handicapped.
(a) Doesn't drink alcohol
(b) Doesn't leer at her
(c) Doesn't swear
(d) Doesn't stare at her hands
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Billie Jo go to Mrs. Brown's house?
2. Why does Daddy get a different job?
3. What does the passenger take from Billie Jo when he leaves?
4. What little bit of good happens at the beginning of Summer 1934?
5. In what war did Billie Jo's father serve?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)