|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Billie Jo's father serve during the war?
2. What type of trees are in Billie Jo's front yard?
3. What does Daddy think about Ma's idea to get water to the crops?
(a) It will dry up the well
(b) It is idiotic
(c) It is sure worth a try
(d) It is bound to work
4. What is contained in the boxes that Billie Jo finds?
(a) Travel brochures
(b) Mementoes of Billie Jo's life
(c) Antique knives
(d) Cookie cutters
5. How does Billie Jo have to set the table during the dust bowl era?
(a) With the plates and glasses upside down
(b) With a plastic tablecloth
(c) With plastic wrap over the dishes
(d) With dish towels covering the food
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the thoughts of her mother prompt Billie Jo to do?
2. At what event is Billie Jo unable to play the piano because her hands hurt?
3. What totally unexpected event occurs in Autumn 1934?
4. Why does Ma make Billie Jo return to the store?
5. Which of the following do the children not bring for the live-in family?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)