|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Billie Jo go on the road with to play piano?
(a) Mr. Romney
(b) The Goodwin Gospel Group
(c) The Brice Family
(d) Arley Wanderdale
2. What do Mr. Noble and Mr. Romney do to take care of the pests?
(a) Set traps
(b) Have a rabbit-killing contest
(c) Call the exterminator
(d) Put out poison
3. Where will Billie Jo not allow Louise to go?
(a) Her classroom
(b) The graves of Ma and Franklin
(c) Her dance recital
(d) Aunt Ellis' house
4. What do the neighbors talk about after Ma's funeral?
(a) How dirty the house is
(b) How young Ma was
(c) How Billie Jo threw the bucket of kerosene
(d) How Ma was too good for Daddy
5. What does Billie Jo do as the dust storm approaches?
(a) Stuffs rugs under the doors and rags around the windows
(b) Hides in her bedroom
(c) Watches from a big window
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billie Jo view Louise's role in her life?
2. What is Daddy's job?
3. Who is Arley Wanderdale?
4. What does President Roosevelt encourage people to plant in the dust bowl?
5. Where does Daddy not want Billie Jo to go?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)