|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billie Jo wish she could do in town?
(a) Go to dinner
(b) Buy a new dress
(c) Pick up the show costumes
(d) Go to the movies
2. What type of trees are in Billie Jo's front yard?
3. What do the thoughts of her mother prompt Billie Jo to do?
(a) Play the piano
(b) Mend Daddy's shirts
(c) Learn to bake
(d) Scrub the house
4. Mrs. Love, the government lady, takes applications for males to work ____________ jobs.
5. Billie Jo chooses a set of songs that all have the word ___________ in the title.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the passenger leave Billie Jo when he goes?
2. What does Arley ask Billie Jo to do for Vera Wanderdale's dance revue?
3. How much wheat does one farmer get from a 20-bushel acre?
4. In what country did Billie Jo's father serve during the war?
5. What does Billie Jo see sliding down her mother's skin?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)