|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the things Billie Jo expects to eat after the apples are ripe?
2. Why was Ma saving the dimes?
(a) To buy some ribbon
(b) To have a dress made
(c) To buy a coffee pot
(d) To study music
3. Why does Billie Jo think she should get extra credit in class?
(a) She tutored a classmate
(b) She shares her textbooks
(c) She did extra homework
(d) Dust blows into the classroom during a dust storm
4. In her dream what does Billie Jo find in the neighbor's house?
(a) Dead apple trees
(b) A statue of Franklin D. Roosevelt
(c) A piano
(d) A wall of dust
5. What does Billie Jo see eating up the wheat crop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billie Jo see along the tracks?
2. What event is held at the courthouse?
3. What is Daddy's job?
4. What realization does Billie Jo come to while on the train?
5. What does President Roosevelt encourage people to plant in the dust bowl?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)