|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is not made for this year's Christmas dinner?
(a) Cranberry sauce
(b) Lemon pie
(c) Roast turkey
(d) Glazed ham
2. What does Billie Jo take with her when she leaves in the middle of the night?
(a) Aunt Ellis' letter and some food
(b) Clothes on her back
(c) A little money and Ma's picture
(d) A little money and food
3. Who is James Kingsbury?
(a) A Canadian photographer
(b) A Congressman
(c) Secretary of State
(d) The new Methodist minister
4. Who does Billie Jo call from the train station?
(a) Aunt Ellis
(c) Mr. Hardly
(d) Mad Dog
5. What does Billie Jo have some trepidation about looking at?
(a) Her father
(b) The cemetery
(c) The new baby
(d) The piano
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazing discovery is made in Oklahoma during this time?
2. Who has moved into the schoolhouse?
3. What does Billie Jo not want people to say about her?
4. Where does Daddy go to work?
5. What does Billie Jo do as the dust storm approaches?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)