|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the piano not represent for Billie Jo?
2. What does Daddy do when a good rain comes following the snow?
(a) Cleans the dust out of his tractor
(b) Sits in the rain for hours
(c) Goes to town for umbrellas
(d) Puts out more barrels and buckets
3. Who is Haydon P. Nye?
(a) The town banker
(b) One of the first white settlers who came out west
(c) A Congressman
(d) The school principal
4. How does dust get into the classroom?
(a) Down the chimney
(b) The cracks in the walls and the windows
(c) Through the mail slot
(d) The skylight
5. What does Billie Jo like to fall from the trees into her hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billie Jo find in a box of baby clothes?
2. What does Daddy's pond represent to Billie Jo?
3. What noteworthy event happens in Hawaii in the summer of 1934?
4. What does Billie Jo wish she could buy at the store?
5. Ma is burned so badly that she is _______________________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)