|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daddy doing based on advice Ma had given him?
(a) Hiring some help
(b) Buying a tractor
(c) Digging a pond
(d) Selling the farm
2. How does Billie Jo have to set the table during the dust bowl era?
(a) With plastic wrap over the dishes
(b) With dish towels covering the food
(c) With the plates and glasses upside down
(d) With a plastic tablecloth
3. What does Joe De La Flor need to divest himself of?
(a) An old car
(b) A bad debt
(c) A herd of cows
(d) A beat up truck
4. Which of the following do the children not bring for the live-in family?
5. Which of the following does the piano not represent for Billie Jo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billie Jo place over her nose to prevent breathing in the dust while she's in bed?
2. What is the content of the letter from Aunt Ellis?
3. What does Daddy's pond represent to Billie Jo?
4. Billie Jo likes seeing new places and ________________________.
5. At what event is Billie Jo unable to play the piano because her hands hurt?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)