|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billie Jo's father have on his face?
2. What color is the dust storm that roars through the area?
3. What does Miss Freeland explain to Billie Jo's class?
(a) How the drought happened
(b) The case for evolution
(c) The reasons for World War I
(d) The solar system
4. Why does the person in #79 not ask Billie Jo to try out for a sport?
(a) Because they're not taking girls on the team
(b) Because the team is full
(c) Because her hands are injured
(d) Because the school has cancelled the athletic program
5. What does the sheriff give to Miss Freeland for the children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daddy do when a good rain comes following the snow?
2. What hope floats in in this chapter, August 1934?
3. The sheriff catches some men producing _________________ down by the river.
4. What does Ma think will help get water to the crops?
5. What is Billie Jo's new baby brother named?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)