|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Ma brought in a little bit of money once in awhile?
(c) Playing piano
2. How many times does Billie Jo attend the event at the courthouse?
3. What does Daddy say uses up more water than the wheat?
(a) Washing dishes
(b) Apple trees
(d) Doing laundry
4. Who is Arley Wanderdale?
(a) Billie Jo's music teacher
(b) The local extension agent
(c) The army recruiter
(d) A seed salesman
5. Why does Billie Jo go to Mrs. Brown's house?
(a) To learn to sew
(b) To eat raspberry pie
(c) To see a flower as big as a plate
(d) To take singing lessons
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daddy do when a good rain comes following the snow?
2. What is the content of the letter from Aunt Ellis?
3. What do Mr. Noble and Mr. Romney do to take care of the pests?
4. Where is the talent contest held?
5. What is contained in the boxes that Billie Jo finds?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)