|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daddy go to work?
(b) The power company
(c) The state government
(d) The phone company
2. Who used to encourage Billie Jo to try out for a sport?
(b) The basketball coach
(d) The softball coach
3. Ma is burned so badly that she is _______________________.
4. Why does Billie Jo go to Mrs. Brown's house?
(a) To learn to sew
(b) To see a flower as big as a plate
(c) To eat raspberry pie
(d) To take singing lessons
5. What noteworthy event happens in Hawaii in the summer of 1934?
(a) There is a pineapple pickers strike
(b) Pearl Harbor is attacked
(c) Mount Kilauea erupts
(d) The stereo is invented
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be singing at the dance revue?
2. What does Billie Jo see eating up the wheat crop?
3. Which of the following does not hurt Billie Jo's hands?
4. How many times does Billie Jo attend the event at the courthouse?
5. What helps Billie Jo escape life's problems?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)