|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daddy go to work?
(a) The phone company
(c) The state government
(d) The power company
2. Mad Dog says he got his name because as a child he used to _________________ like a mad dog.
(a) Eat anything he could
(b) Run the streets
(c) Rattle his chain
3. What event is held at the courthouse?
(a) Barbershop quartet show
(b) Political rally
(c) Art exhibit
(d) Ice cream social
4. What does President Roosevelt encourage people to plant in the dust bowl?
(b) Prairie grass
5. What scholastic achievement does Billie Jo reach?
(a) Winner of the regional spelling bee
(b) Highest in the state achievement tests
(c) Full college scholarship
(d) Completed high school two years early
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billie Jo see eating up the wheat crop?
2. Who does Billie Jo go on the road with to play piano?
3. What does Billie Jo hunger for in her life?
4. Who has a reputation for cheating customers at his store?
5. What is Daddy's job?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)