|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billie Jo have to set the table during the dust bowl era?
(a) With the plates and glasses upside down
(b) With dish towels covering the food
(c) With plastic wrap over the dishes
(d) With a plastic tablecloth
2. What helps Billie Jo escape life's problems?
(d) Her piano
3. What flowers would grow on the graves of the war dead?
(a) White roses
(b) Pink peonies
(c) Blue iris
(d) Red poppies
4. What does Daddy feed Ma?
(a) Ice cream
(b) Orange juice
(d) Sips of water
5. How does dust get into the classroom?
(a) The cracks in the walls and the windows
(b) Through the mail slot
(c) The skylight
(d) Down the chimney
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billie Jo see sliding down her mother's skin?
2. Which of the following does not hurt Billie Jo's hands?
3. What does Daddy think about Ma's idea to get water to the crops?
4. What does Billie Jo call her father since Ma's death?
5. After the exhibit is over, Billie Jo is angry because ___________________________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)