|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers would grow on the graves of the war dead?
(a) White roses
(b) Red poppies
(c) Pink peonies
(d) Blue iris
2. What crop is dying and drying up?
3. What type of trees are in Billie Jo's front yard?
4. When did Ma start to teach Billie Jo how to play the piano?
(a) On her tenth birthday
(b) During summer vacation
(c) On Christmas
(d) On her fifth birthday
5. What musical instrument does Billie Jo like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mr. Noble and Mr. Romney do to take care of the pests?
2. What ruins the family's winter wheat crop?
3. Who has a reputation for cheating customers at his store?
4. To what state is Billie Jo's best friend moving?
5. Why does Billie Jo think she should get extra credit in class?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)