|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not hurt Billie Jo's hands?
2. Who is Arley Wanderdale?
(a) The army recruiter
(b) Billie Jo's music teacher
(c) A seed salesman
(d) The local extension agent
3. How does Billie Jo have to set the table during the dust bowl era?
(a) With the plates and glasses upside down
(b) With plastic wrap over the dishes
(c) With a plastic tablecloth
(d) With dish towels covering the food
4. What type of trees are in Billie Jo's front yard?
5. What color is the dust storm that roars through the area?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mr. Noble and Mr. Romney do to take care of the pests?
2. What does Billie Jo wish she could buy at the store?
3. In what war did Billie Jo's father serve?
4. What does Billie Jo forget about when she's on the road?
5. How much wheat does one farmer get from a 20-bushel acre?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)