|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much wheat does one farmer get from a 20-bushel acre?
(a) 8 bushels
(b) 17 bushels
(c) 3 bushels
(d) 13 bushels
2. What does Billie Jo do as the dust storm approaches?
(a) Watches from a big window
(b) Stuffs rugs under the doors and rags around the windows
(c) Hides in her bedroom
3. Billie Jo chooses a set of songs that all have the word ___________ in the title.
4. Which of the following is not one of the things Billie Jo expects to eat after the apples are ripe?
5. What does Billie Jo call playing piano on stage?
(a) Nerve wracking
(c) A one time thing
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been Billie Jo's best friend since first grade?
2. In what war did Billie Jo's father serve?
3. What crop is dying and drying up?
4. What musical instrument does Billie Jo like?
5. When did Ma start to teach Billie Jo how to play the piano?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)