|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what fruit does Billie Jo have a fondness?
2. What flowers would grow on the graves of the war dead?
(a) Pink peonies
(b) Red poppies
(c) Blue iris
(d) White roses
3. Who has a reputation for cheating customers at his store?
(a) Arley Wanderdale
(b) Mr. Romney
(c) Mr. Hardly
(d) Mad Dog Craddock
4. Ma thinks they should try growing some crops that do better in dry weather like cotton or ______________.
5. What helps Billie Jo escape life's problems?
(d) Her piano
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mr. Noble and Mr. Romney do to take care of the pests?
2. When did Ma start to teach Billie Jo how to play the piano?
3. Who is Arley Wanderdale?
4. How old will Billie Jo be when her mother has the new baby?
5. To what state is Billie Jo's best friend moving?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)