|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what opera is Billie Jo's teacher going to sing?
(a) The Marriage of Figaro
(d) Madame Butterfly
2. What crop is dying and drying up?
3. What type of trees are in Billie Jo's front yard?
4. How does dust get into the classroom?
(a) Down the chimney
(b) Through the mail slot
(c) The skylight
(d) The cracks in the walls and the windows
5. For what fruit does Billie Jo have a fondness?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is eating the crops?
2. What does Billie Jo call playing piano on stage?
3. How much wheat does one farmer get from a 20-bushel acre?
4. Who has been Billie Jo's best friend since first grade?
5. Ma thinks they should try growing some crops that do better in dry weather like cotton or ______________.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)