|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is Billie Jo born?
2. What crop is dying and drying up?
3. Who has a reputation for cheating customers at his store?
(a) Arley Wanderdale
(b) Mr. Hardly
(c) Mad Dog Craddock
(d) Mr. Romney
4. In what country did Billie Jo's father serve during the war?
5. What do Mr. Noble and Mr. Romney do to take care of the pests?
(a) Have a rabbit-killing contest
(b) Call the exterminator
(c) Set traps
(d) Put out poison
Short Answer Questions
1. Ma thinks they should try growing some crops that do better in dry weather like cotton or ______________.
2. What does Ma think will help get water to the crops?
3. What does Billie Jo like to fall from the trees into her hair?
4. How does Billie Jo have to set the table during the dust bowl era?
5. What does Billie Jo call playing piano on stage?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)