|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much wheat does one farmer get from a 20-bushel acre?
(a) 8 bushels
(b) 3 bushels
(c) 13 bushels
(d) 17 bushels
2. What does Billie Jo do as the dust storm approaches?
(a) Stuffs rugs under the doors and rags around the windows
(c) Watches from a big window
(d) Hides in her bedroom
3. Who does Billie Jo go on the road with to play piano?
(a) The Goodwin Gospel Group
(b) The Brice Family
(c) Mr. Romney
(d) Arley Wanderdale
4. How does dust get into the classroom?
(a) The cracks in the walls and the windows
(b) Through the mail slot
(c) Down the chimney
(d) The skylight
5. What do Daddy and Ma argue about?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Daddy going to get help with the farm?
2. Ma thinks they should try growing some crops that do better in dry weather like cotton or ______________.
3. Billie Jo likes seeing new places and ________________________.
4. Billie Jo chooses a set of songs that all have the word ___________ in the title.
5. How many other children other than Billie Jo are in Billie Jo's family in the Beginning?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)