|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Billie Jo not allow Louise to go?
(a) Her classroom
(b) Aunt Ellis' house
(c) The graves of Ma and Franklin
(d) Her dance recital
2. Who shares the train car with Billie Jo?
(a) A single mother
(b) A priest
(c) A newlywed couple
(d) A dirty man
3. How did Daddy meet Louise?
(a) She worked at the bank
(b) She worked at the phone company
(c) She worked at the grocer's
(d) She was Daddy's teacher in night school
4. How much wheat does one farmer get from a 20-bushel acre?
(a) 13 bushels
(b) 17 bushels
(c) 3 bushels
(d) 8 bushels
5. Who does Billie Jo call from the train station?
(a) Mr. Hardly
(b) Aunt Ellis
(c) Mad Dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Billie Jo and Daddy?
2. What do Billie Jo and the passenger have in common?
3. In Billie Jo's dream, Ma gives birth to a baby ______________.
4. What does Daddy's pond represent to Billie Jo?
5. Billie Jo tells Louise that there is nothing better than __________________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)