Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mad Dog's performance, Billie Jo knows that he ________________________.
(a) Is master of his own future
(b) Will be coming home soon
(c) Will never return to this town
(d) Will be changing careers
2. What is the relationship between Billie Jo and Daddy?
(a) They avoid each other
(b) They spend as much time together as possible
(c) They are hostile
(d) They don't talk much
3. Where do people in town go to listen to Mad Dog's radio performance?
(a) The VFW hall
(b) The school
(c) The hardware store
4. How many trees are in Billie Jo's front yard?
5. What is the content of the letter from Aunt Ellis?
(a) She sends details about her will
(b) She wants Billie Jo to come live with her
(c) She informs Daddy of a relative's death
(d) She invites Billie Jo and Daddy to come for a visit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe De La Flor need to divest himself of?
2. Which of the following does not catch on fire in the town?
3. How much wheat does one farmer get from a 20-bushel acre?
4. How does Billie Jo test the difference between snow and dust?
5. Who does Billie Jo have a crush on?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)